The Greatest Knight Vs King of the Seas

You took a step backwards as Julius charged at you with his sword that seemed to be imbued with some kind of magic.

You weren't sure what kind of spell Julius was using, but you knew that the "AL" incantation is the strongest of magic spells out there.

You dodged his first slash, but he seemed alot faster than before, it most likely has something to do with those spirits of his.

He then lunged at you, not allowing you to dodge his attack, so instead you are forced to block it.

Once he slashed at you, you used your trident to block his attack as whatever spell Julius used seemed to wear off.

When you blocked his attack, his eyes seemed to widen as he looked shocked.

Was it that impressive to block his attack or something?

Meanwhile Julius couldn't help but be bewildered and shocked at the current events.

Al Clarista was a spell that allowed his to cut through almost anything.

And yet this man infront of his blocked it with his weapon, a weapon that didn't even have any magic imbued into it.

As he stepped back from him, he wondered what his weapon was made off.

As Julius stepped back, You charged at him with incredible speed, you tried to strike him with your trident, but he managed to block the attack as he took another step backwards to try and get some breathing room.

But you weren't going to allow that.

Due to your surperior speed, you easily managed to catch up to him as you used a technique that Julius wouldn't be able to easily step away from.

Amphitrite.

You unleashed your trident strikes at Julius with incredible speed.

Once again Julius seems shocked at this but he quickly steeled himself for the upcoming attacks.

Julius dodged the strikes at first, which was rather surprising, but he quickly started to recieve injuries from your strikes due to the sheer speed of them.

A cut on his shoulder, cuts on his side, a cut on his cheek and cuts present in almost every part of his body.

They weren't fatal or anything like that, but that wasn't what you were aiming for anyway.

The audience of knights in the arena have long since gone silent as they realized that this wouldn't be some easy victory for Julius.

But as you looked at Julius, you realized that it was already over. You were stronger than him in every single department.

Speed, power, etc. Perhaps Julius has more skill than you, but in this battle that is completely irrelevant.

You sighed to yourself as you turned around and started to walk away.

.....

Julius: W-Where are you going?

He sounded extremely bewildered. Guess you couldn't blame him.

Y/n: It's over. I won.

There was a few more seconds of silence as you walked away, but that didn't last long.

You heard the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer as you turned around and saw Julius slashing his sword at you.

You blocked it easily as you stood there with an eyebrow raised.

Y/n: What are you doing? I won.

Julius glared at you as he said.

Julius: You only win this duel if I admit defeat.