New world, Incredible power

Y/N is a highschool student going to the small store to buy some snacks with his only friend Natsuki Subaru.

Y/n is anti-social an can be kinda dense to some sensitive stuff wich is the reason he doesn't have many friends, actually he only has one friend Subaru.

He normaly doesn't start conversations with other people but when he met Subaru he found him weird and annoying but he also found him quite intresting so he descided to befriend him.

So after y/n and subaru bought the snacks and left the store they were walking towards the road but y/n and subaru's visions started to get kinda blurry but y/n started to have a headache

Subaru: hey y/n you alright?

Y/n: y-yea i'm fine.

(Y/n doesn't like to show any weakness to people)

Subaru: you sure? Your kinda walking strangely.

But Subaru's vision got even blurrier so he closed his eyes for a second and then...*insert dramatic sound effect* subaru opens his eyes and he is suddenly in the middle of a city with people and animal people walking around in medieval clothing.

Subaru: what's going on? This stuff obviously isn't fake.... So does that mean... THAT I'VE BEEN SUMMONED TO PARRAREL WORLD?!?!

y/n: oi subaru, shut up my head still hu... hold up.

Subaru: ARE YOU THE ONE WHO SUMMONED ME?!? hold on... you're not a cute anime girl *sad face*

y/n: first of all subaru where are we?
Second of all what the fuck are you on about?

Subaru: What do you mean where are we? Didn't you summon me? Also what's your name sir?
(JESUS WHAT A SCARY ASS DUDE AND PEOPLE SAY THAT I HAVE SCARY ASS EYES)

Subaru: What do you mean where are we? Didn't you summon me? Also what's your name sir?(JESUS WHAT A SCARY ASS DUDE AND PEOPLE SAY THAT I HAVE SCARY ASS EYES)

Y/n: Subaru... what are you on about also what do you mean who am i? It's me y/n you dumbass.

Subaru: last name?

Y/n: L/n...

Subaru: Tell me something embarrasing about me.

Y/n: Okay? Remember on may 28th when i caught you masturbating on anime gir...

Subaru: OKAY OKAY STOP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT IT'S Y/N OKAY IT'S YOU!!!

y/n: Stop fucking screaming people are looking at us. Also can you please explain what happend and why you don't recognize me?

Subaru: I think we have been summoned to another world and also well eh... look at yourself you look completely diffrent!

Y/n: *looks down* what are you on abo... (wow i'm really muscular and also. What am i wearing a weird skin-suit armor and a bottom dress?)

y/n: Subaru... What about my face?

Subaru: Well you look handsome but you have really scary eyes and you also have a... I think that's a trident?