The Morning of our Promise is still distant

Both Subaru and y/n realize that Subaru has died and started another loop, so they have to start all over again.

Ram: Sir, you seem to have a stomach-ache, you didn't soil yourself did you?

Subaru: You two...don't remember me?
So it's like it never happend?

Rem and Ram: Sir?

Y/n: Hey, Subaru how about we talk about thi-

Subaru gets up from bed and runs down the hallway. Subaru starts thinking about how the last 5 days, including his promise to Emilia don't matter anymore.

He enters the Forbidden Library and sits down.

Beatrice: You entered without knocking? How rude you are.

Subaru: Sorry, just let me stay here for a bit.

Beatrice: This is the second time you broke through the door crossing, how do you even do that? I suppose.

Subaru: Wait you said second time right?

Beatrice: That's right.

Subaru: So you remember me?

Beatrice: I would rather erase you from my memory, i suppose.

Subaru: So the conditions are different from last time. It changed from the guy with the appas to the two maids.
Even after i fell asleep i didn't feel like i was in a situation where i could have died.

Beatrice: I wonder what your muttering about, all this nonsense about living and dying.
By human standards discussing such things is pointless.
You'll only get lies and abusive speech.

Subaru:....
Thanks Beatrice, you were a big help.

Beatrice: I didn't do anything.

Subaru: Somehow, that never changing attitude of yours always calms me down.

Beatrice: Only an ultimate pervert would be calmed down by verbal abuse. I suppose.

Subaru starts to get up and leave

Beatrice: Hmm? Your leaving? I suppose.

Subaru: Yea, i need to double-check something, i'll wait afterwards to get deppresed.

Subaru goes out of the library and goes down out of the mansion to see that y/n and Emilia are talking about something.
Subaru waves at them.

Emilia: Subaru!

Y/n: !

Emilia: Jeez Subaru, i was really worried after you apparently disappeard after you woke up.

Subaru: Sorry Sorry, i got held up by Beatrice.

Emilia: Again? I heard last time she played a trick on you....

Emilia:...What is it? Is there someting on my face?

Subaru: Yea, your adorable eyes,nose and mouth.

Emilia: Huh?

Subaru: U-uh, Anyway! How are you feeling?

Emilia: I'm feeling quite well since you protected me. I should be asking if your okay though?

Subaru: I'm fine, apart from the fact i am low on blood, my mana got zapped, feel weak from the sudden wake up and i feel like my mind took a mental beating with a bat.

Emilia: Ah, i see that's go- Huh?!
Woundn't that mean your hurt all over?!

Puck: Oh hey Subaru, Poseidon Great morning isn't it?