Let's Try Again

You were back once again, the first day.....but right as Subaru was waking up, you went to go to the bathroom.

Ram: Where are you going, sir?

Y/n: I just need to go to the bathroom.

Rem: But your friend seems to be waking up, sir.

Y/n: It's not like he'll dissapear if i leave for a moment.

I then left the room and walked somewhere to think about what happened.

Y/n:.....heh, i really did kill Subaru.....i can't get the images of Rem's and Subaru's corpses out of my mind.....

After a while you were siting in a room that you had been woken up in on the first loop.

Someone came in.

Subaru: Y/n?

Y/n: yea?

Subaru: You know Beatrice, right?

Y/n: Obviously.

Then Beatrice also came into the room.

Beatrice:....No, he doesn't carry the witches scent like you.

Witches scent? That thing Rem talked about?

Beatrice: Although he does posses a massive and what can only be described as a "dangerous" aura.

Y/n: So....what are you two here for?

Beatrice: The boy here asked me to protect you two on the fourth day, that's all.

She then left the room leaving me and Subaru in an akward silence.

Y/n:......so, about last time....

Subaru: Can we not talk about what happened last time?

Y/n:......yea.....anyway, what was Beatrice talking about?

Subaru: Like she said, she will protect us on the fourth day. I made a contract with her.

Y/n: And you did that without asking me?

Subaru: Well, someone decided to leave the room for a "bathroom break"

Y/n: ah.....right.

Subaru: Also, i tried telling Emilia about Return by Death.

Y/n: Tried?

Subaru: Yea, for some reason i couldn't tell her because something kept grabbing my heart.

Y/n:.......And what is that something?

Subaru: No idea.

Y/n: Hmmmm.....Maybe it's the person that gave us the ability? They surely don't want people to know about Return by Death.

Subaru: Well anyway, we have to survive this time, since i really don't want to die again.

Y/n: Sure.

*timeskip*

On the fourth day, you woke up in a dusty library.

Beatrice: It seems you woke up, i suppose.

Y/n:....Where am i?

Beatrice: This is Roswaals forbidden library, you can read certain books if you want. But you have to stay here until the end of the fourth day.

Y/n: Is that so....

*later*

I was reading one of the books from the library, until Subaru nudged me to gain my attention.