Chapter 21

Y/N POV

The first thing you could see was a big window. It was like a door to a terrace or balcony, which was right this time. It was a door to a bolcony.

On the wall to my right stood a normal bed with the head on the wall with the balcony door so right next to me was some empty space.

To my left stood a wardorbe but infront of the wall with the door.

Then the room made a crinkle because it was the last dorm of the building on this side so it went over corner.

The corner was left, so after walking in, we could see the wardrobe continuing to the left wall, but still on the wall with the door. So also the wardrobe went over corner.

On the wall completly on the left side stood another bed. But at the start was a little space, just like on the other side, but this time, it was occupied with a door.

The wall with the door to the balcony had a big window on this side aswell, but it didn't got to the ground, but you could see a balcony outside through it still.

Under the window started the desk. It was an over corner desk so it fit exactly into the corner and on the other side went nearly to the balcony door. It would be no porblem to work at it with two people.

Next to every head of the bed stood a nightstand.

After we all looked around in the room with amazement, we opened the wall to the balcony.

It was huge. 

We all found without any problems place here. You could see very very far to the hilly behind the school grounds and also the balcony went over corner so it gave us even more stuff to see. It was amazing.

On the balcony itself stood a hammock as well as two foldable chairs and a fodable desk.

We went back inside and i walked over to the door. I opened it and revealed a bathroom.

The bathroom had to the left from the door nearly immediatly a wall. It had a carbinet further in the back, so it wouldn't get hit by the door. But it also went over corner, so it was more on the wall right infront of me than on the one to the left. Inside were multiple towels, some bigger, some smaller.

On the wall to the right from the door, but the wall in which the door itself is, was a sink. Next to it until the wall copletly to the right was a cabinet, mostly empty for all the personal stuff. Over the sink was also a mirrow.

On the wall completly to the right was first a window very mch on the right side and next to it a shower with glassdoors. It also was over corner, so it was also on the wall right infront of me. Further left from the shower, pretty much on the other side of the sink, was a toilett.

The hole bathroom was tiled to i guess 2 meters (6,56ft) up. Over that it was painted. The tiles were switching with blue and white. It was a a little draker blue. But with the white, the room didn't look so dark. The painted stuff was also in a lighther blue, but not a completly light blue.

The floor, which was also tiled, was covered with a carpet, which also could get wet.

The normal floor of the room was made out of wood placard.

Everything, like the wardrobe or stuff was all really spacious.

This was perfect.

Hoshi and i decided, who would get which bed. I took the one on the left and she on the right. We also got our dormcards from the desk, were the room nuber was on as well as drom building. We put our stuff down and we then went down with our mothers to get the rest.

When we stood infront of the school, a lot new people already arrived. But also people who looked like they were third years.

We grabbed the rest of our stuff, with the help of our parents we didn't need to go again and brought it to our dorm building. We needed to wait for a elevator, because more and more people used them. There were 5 but we still needed to wait a little. But that wasn't a problem at all.

We arrived up on our floor and brought everything to the dorm. We put the bags and suitcases just down for now. We would take care of them later.

Hoshi and i accompanied our parents to their cars.There we said our final goodbyes.

I hugged my mom thightly and whispered into her chest "Thank you. For everything." and a single tear fell into the shirt of my mother. I am normally the person, who never crys but sometimes, even i can't stop it. My mom patted my head and hugged me thightly aswell and whished me luck and told me i coud awlays call or text her.

I nodded and gave her a kiss on the check and she gave me one on the forehead. They both stepped into the cars and Hoshi and i stepped out of the way and stood right next to each other. We waved them goodbye.

"And with that, Y/N Kageyama went her own way. After her very, very tragic life, she was finally free."

I heared the voice right behind me. I didn't even need to turn around. I already knew, who that was. So i started talking.

"It is not like that, Tendo." 

"Well, he isn't completly wrong either."

I looked at Hoshi with a playful mad face and said "Snitch".

"So, before you go at each others throats," Tendo said "In which dormbuilding are you?"

We both turned finally around to him. 

Well, more like them. 

All this time i haven't realised that Ushijima was here aswell.

"Well, we are in dormbuilding 4, room 408." I said and Tendo looked surprise.

"That isn't even that far from our." He yelled exited.

 I mentally facepalmed myself. It was sure we would go there, because we were also focusing on a sport. But okay.

"But we need to go now, because we still have a lot to do. It was nice talking to you. Hope to see you around."

I pushed Hoshi to go and luckily, she did and we made our way back to our dorm.

---------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And a really really big thank you for over 500 Reads. Thank you so so much.

But anyways: I will not be able to post so much again soon, because i need to go back to school. So it will probably be again only once a week, but i will try my best.

So thank you for all your patienc.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N