Chapter 64

Y/N POV

After choking, i started caughing like my life was depending on it, which was possibil, before i finally managed to breath again and looked and that Tangerine like he was insane.

"Are you sure you are okay? You didn't hit your head, did you?" I asked, still not completly recovered from half dying.

"No, i didn't hit my head or anything. Why should I?" He asked completly clueless.

"Well, because nobody does the thing i did with Tendo voluntarily."

"There is always a first, because i want to."

"Okay, then let's see if you are any good." I said smirking while getting up.

Nobody really payed attention to me after they made sure that i didn't die while caughine and they were now all minding their own buisness.

I grabbed a ball and tosseded it over to Hinata, who played it back. This went on for a little, before i hit the ball to the further back. 

He ran after it and got it back up, but it was way out of place. I ran to it and played it up again but only a little in front of me. 

Hinata, who was still trying to get up, rushed over, hit the ground hard but managed to get his fingertips between ball and ground.

The ball only went up high again, pretty much right infront of me, so i played it further back again and this time Hinata wasn't able to reach it.

"That's unfair. How am i supposed to reach these balls?" Hinata whined.

"Faster running. Quicker reflexes. Better techniques. That's pretty much everything." I said while getting back to my team, with which i continued training.

In the end, we made another short practice match, which we won with a quite large lead.

Then we headed of to lunch.

I filled myself a tray with some light food and then headed out of the crowded cafeteria and to my little secret spot.

I sat down on a bench on the rooftop and just enjoyed the view and air. And the food.

I headed back after finishing my food and got to the main Gym for the next games. 

Nobody was there already.

So i just started doing some serves, letting my muscles fully warm up again and then moving on into more advanced types of serves.

After i had done one of my most powerful and percise serves, that i can do, there was a voice coming from behind me.

"That is one hell of a serve." 

"Thanks." I said while grabbing another ball.

"I don't want to be on the receiving side." He continued.

"For sure." I said while getting ready to do my next serve.

"It's disrespectful not to look at people when you are talking to them." He said, sounding like he is pouding or something.

"Are we talking though?" I asked him while looking at him out of the corner of my eye beofre slamming another one of that typ of serve in the other court.

"Anyways, where have you forgot you twin? Aren't you two like always together?" I asked him, who was still standing there, watching me grabbing another ball.

"Osamu? He wanted to search for Suna because he wanted to nap instead of eat, so Osamu got him food and then left to search for them. I have no idea where they are right now." He said.