Chapter 28

Y/N POV

We finished praticing.

 I decided to just put on my jersey because i would shower in my dorm. It wouldn't make any sense to completly change back into my uniform.

So when i was finished and putting my backpack on, i decided to catched up to Wakatoshi, who already was done changing and was on his way back to the dorm buildings.

"Hey, Toshi!"

He turned to me, slightly confused. He slowed down his steps.

"Since when is my name Toshi?"

I catched up to him and we were walking besides each other on our way to the dorms. I turned my head to him and he was looking at me.

"Well, i think always calling you Wakatoshi is a little long so i thought: Why not just call you Toshi? I mean as long as you are okay with it."

I felt the blood rush into my cheeks and I hope he wouldn't notice my blush.

He nodded and then turned his head back up to the front and we continued our way.

After some time of comfortable silent, i decided to break it. No matter when we were silent by now, it was never really a bother. It was quite calming to be honest. But right now I needed to ask him something.

"We are still going jogging tomorrow, aren't we?"

"Sure. We can continue it, if you don't mind and as long as it doesn't get to much for you. You tell me when you get to stressed. Adapting to this school can be very hard. I was once in your situnation aswell."

"Okay. And i will tell you if it gets to much. Promise."

He gave a nod as an answere again and we walked the rest of the way in silence again.

He brought me until the door of the dormbuilding, where we said our goodbye's.

 It was already 6 pm.

Dinner wouldn't be until 6:30, so i walked to the elevator and drove to the fourt floor and walked to my and Hoshi's room. I got the card out of my backpack and unlocked the door.

Inside, was Hoshi sitting on her side of the desk doing homework. She welcomed me and we talked about pratice some time, while i was getting ready for taking a shower.

Hoshi had practice today too but they finish every day at 5 to 5:30 pm while we finish the earliest at 5:30pm so she already showered. It does fit qute good.

She told me that practice was really good and the team indeed quite strong. We talked about this and that and i told her about how my practice went.

I hopped in the shower after some talking and quickly washed myself and took care of my hair before putting on some comfy clothes. I then joined Hoshi in doing our homework.

~Timeskip to evening~

I just returned from dinner, Hoshi was still downstairs talking to a girl she met at practice. She seemed nice as far as i got to know her. She also said her name but not even for my life i could remember her name.

I sat down, finishing my homework before flipping down on my bed  and getting on my phone.

I only now realised i got quite some messages of my dear brother.

(A/N: Y/N = Y/N, is standing on the right side and Tobio Kageyama = Dumb brother <3 on the right side, just for your information)

Chat POV

Dumb brother <3: Hey

Dumb brother <3: Hey!

Dumb brother <3: Hello!