Chapter 55

Y/N POV

I followed the instructions of my coach and soon arrived in the changing rooms. And i did, what you are supposed to do in there. I changed.

While doing that, three other girls came inside but besides a shy "Hello." from all of us, nobody said a thing and only put on their volleyball clothes.

But of course, that was changed when another girl walked into the room. But it wasn't just one, it was actually two and they looked nearly the same. They are most likely twins or at least realted in another way i guess.

"Hey, everyone. I am Sai Iwasaki but you can just call me Sai. I am from the Inarizaki High. I am a first year there. I am sixteen. And i play as a libera. And this girl next to me is my twinsister."

Of course. It is always the libera, who brings the bright mood with them, isn't it? But well, it is something that you need, when you want to be a good libera, in order to strengthen the team from the back. But i was also right with my guess of them being twins.

"Yeah, she is my twin." The other girl now said. "My name is Sanae Iwasaki and i apologies for the behaving of my sister. That is just, how she is. By the way, i play as a middle blocker."

They both seem to be quite open and sozial and the other girl in the room quickly started talking with them. I was able to pick up some stuff, that told me more about the other people.

Nyoka Kitamura is sixteen and a first year at Nekoma High. She is a wing spiker.

Risa Okada is already seventeen but still a first year aswell. She comes from the Fukorodani Academy. She is a middle blocker.

Maiko Tamura is sixteen aswell and from a school i didn't quite get but who cares anyways? She is a wing spiker.

And then, out of no where, the girl called Sai started talking to me.

"Hey! What's your name and where are you from? You haven't said a thing." 

"Can't that wait until everyone is here? I don't want to repeat myself." I stated.

"We all already did, so it is only fair that you do the same."

"I didn't ask you to tell me all this stuff about you." I replied.

"Rude."

"Fine! If you insist." I finally said because i didn't want them to hate me already.

The girl looked like she just won a olympics golden medal or something like that. So i told them a little about myself.

"My name is Y/N Kageyama. I am sixteen and a first year at Shiratorizawa Academy. I am a setter. Happy now?"

"Yep." Sai stated happily while popping the 'p'. I just shock my head at that, a light smile on my lips.

Over the time, the rest of the team arrived. So a total of fourteen girls was in this changing room, talking with each other, while i sat at the side, slowly getting overwhelmed by all these people in such a tiny room. that happens with me. But we had decided that we would wait for everyone to finish changing and f i would leave now, that wouldn't show of good team skills, would it now?

But anyways. Let me tell you about the remaining 8 girls.

Michiko Hoshigawa is also a setter and she comes from Shinzen High. They are know for good combo attacks which also is a lot to ask from the setter. She is sixteen and a first year.

Mitsu Yano is a pinch server mainly but besides that, she is a middle blocker. She also comes from Fukorodani Academy and is a first year aswell. She is also seventeen.

Naromi Seki is a  middle blocker. She comes from Nekoma High and is a first year there at the age of sixteen.

Kagami Nomura is also a pinch server but besides that, she is a wing spiker. She comes from Ubugawa High, which are known for their serves. She is sixteen so a first year aswell.

Nao Kawaguchi is a wing spiker. She is only fifteen but that only because her birthday is only next month. She goes to a school which i didn't quite get just as with Maiko Tamaru.

Akari Hoshino is a libera and she comes from Nekoma High. She is seventeen and a first year in Nekoma.

Rinoa Fukushima is a wing spiker and is a first year at Fukorodani Academy at the age of sixteen. 

Isami Matsuo is a middle blocker and she comes from Date Tech High. They are known for their iron wall and considering that she is here, i bet she is a good blocker. She is a first year aswell.

It is actually surprising that it consist only first year. They are probably trying to rebuilt the hole team from the ground and make it one without interrupting it because of newcomers or people having to leave early. Not so bad.

When everyone was done changing, we headed out into the hallway and met our coach. She guided us to the Gym, which was just down the other side of the crossing on which we went right to get to the changing rooms.

The Gym was huge, but not so huge, but still. It had four fields next to each other. There were audience ranks around 3 meters above the grounds all around the Gym.

On the fields were already ball trollys standing, ready to be used. And i couldn't wait to do exactly that.

"So, i guess, you all got to know each other a little?" the coach asked. We all nodded. "So we don't have to do that now. Good. So for the start, you are going to warm up. In a little, a few other people will join us. They are the managers and exctra coaches of the team. So treat them nicely. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." We all answered at once.

"Don't call me that. Just coach or Iwasaki or something like that, okay?"

"Yes, sir." Sai said, making everyone, even the coach, laugh.

"And also not sir." She said.

"Wait, I'm confused." Akari asked. "Are you, coach, realter with Sanae and Sai? I mean, you do have the same last name."

"No, we are not related. At least as far as i know." The coach said to which followed laughing. "Now, let's get to warming up."

-------------------------------------------

Hey!

I know, this chapter is kinda broring, but all these new people needed to be introduced, so yeah. Btw all these people on the team are my own oc's.

But i hope you still enjoyed it!

Have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N