Chapter 23

Y/N POV

When we heared the bell ring, we packed our stuff back into our bags. I looked at our timetable. As next we would have geology. It has a completly own building with the other ntural studies, so we needed to change rooms.

Hoshi and i walked outside together and then saw the two boys waiting outside the room, along with a few other. I recognized them as the volleyballteam.

We walked over to them and of course, Tendo didn't notice, because he was making weird moves and was talking to someone on the team. But Ushijima did and he nodded at us. I waved back at him. Hoshi gave me a flirty look and i had this sudden urge to punch her in the face, but i didn't. I just shot her a glare and she shrugged her shoulders.

When we arrived at the group, we were greeted by the others aswell and Tendo finally noticed us. He greeted us with to much enthusiasm and i just turned away from his to energetic hug. But Hoshi didn't and they started talking. Looks like two had found each other.

I walked past them and to Ushijima. 

"Hey."

He looked at me questioning.

"Well, do you maybe know where room 205 in the building for natural studies is?"

He nodded and started walking, but i stopped him. 

"We need to take these two idiots with us." I said while pointing to Tendo and Hoshi who were talking about something with to much energye. I mean like: How can you TALK with so much energye??! I have never seen anyone making so much weird handmoves while just talking.

Ushijima just went straight to them and kept them away from each other. They looked at him sad and mad but Ushijima just said "we need to bring them to their next class. You can talk on the way."

They both nodded and grabbed their stuff. Ushijima nodded as a good bye at the team and the either waved or also nodded or just said 'good bye' or 'see you later'. ushijima and i were walking behind Tendo and Hoshi. I kew by now, that Tendo might be cracy but he knew his way around.

We walked over yards with lots of people on them but it soon got less crowded. I grabbed my box and started eating. Ushijima did the same and we ate in silence for a while. But i soon had this feelin like i should break the silence.

But how?

I thought for a moment and took the only thing which made sense and we both could talk about.

"I wonder, why the clubs only start a week in school."

"So that especially the new students can get used to the new school and stuff."

"Yeah, sure, but wouldn't it be enough for like two days or something? I mean: what are we supposed to do the hole afternoon. We can walk over the campus and stuff, yeah, but not really much more. We also don't have any homework to do."

"Yeah, that's true."

"And the competitions also don't wait, just because we still need to train something, we couldn't finish because of starting later."

"Well, yeah. But the last years it always worked and the other schools normally do the same."

"But this year, this year is going to be diffrent. I am gonna make a hole new team out of you. guys."

"Did i miss out on someone making you either captain or coach?"

We both started laughin at his statement. But i went back to serious a little later.

"No, but i will change stuff. I will talk with the coach and explain it, i will try to show it to him in your games and training, somehow. I will make him change it."

"I can imagen that."

We both walked the little rest in silence, while the two idiots were already arrived at the building. We stood outside under the roof of the natur building, as it's often called. Everything, which has to do with nature so as nature studys, geologie or so are teached here. We weren't allowed to go inside because you need to stay in the break rooms such as the yards and the cafeteria but there is also a big break hall in the building together with the cafeteria.

But it was good weather so it was really nice to stand outside. 

I packed my box away again, i haven't eaten everything so i still had something for my second break. Hoshi and Tendo had just started eating. Probably to stupid to walk, talk and eat at the same time. But okay. 

I turned to Ushijima, who was finished and was now watching the people on the yard. I decided to try and start a conversation again.

"It's nice weather. This morning was wonderful weather to go for a run."

"That is exactly the same as Ushijima said this morning." The voice came from behind us and i jumped a little at the sudden voice of Tenso. I didn't even notice him coming behind us.

"Yeah, because it's true." I stared at Tendo before turning my head back to Ushjima. "But you also like to go running in the morning?"

"Like? He-" "DID I TALK TO YOU?!" I stared at Tendo, and he walked away back to Hoshi, who was watching us while laughing.

I turned my head back to Ushijima and looked at him questioning.

"I go nearly every day in the morning for a run. Just this morning i didn't. Because i wanted to be early enough to take you to class."

"Oh, sorry for being a bother there."

"No, no. It's fine."

"But i still don't really know my way around and i definetly don't know the place around here outside, so can we maybe go running together in the morning? I mean the weather is brilliant and i think you should take advantage of that as long as possible."

"If you can keep up." Ushijima shot me a tiny and short smile.

"I am sure i can." I said while smiling at him aswell. I think he had faint of red on his cheeks. Why that? I just shrugged it off.

We exchanged the time, when we want to meet and how long we want to run and everything.

Then the bell rang and I headed to the room in the building, Ushijima described me how to get there, and then they both went off to their own room.

Hoshi and i talked on our way to the classroom. 

The numbers from our room 205 weren't that difficult to figure out. 

The first digit, so 2, stood for the floor. Ground floor is 0, first is 1 and second is 2. So second floor. Every room on the floor had then this exact digit as his first number.

And the rest was just the room numbers was just the consecutive numbering.

So we soon found our room and sat down the same way as in the classroom and waited for the rest of the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I hope you liked the chapter.

Thank you all so so much for over 700 reads. THANK YOUUUUUU!

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N