Chapter 49

Y/N POV

When we arrived infront of the dorms, well more specific my dorm, Toshi wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me lightly.

"I will pick you up tomorrow morning for our run like usual, okay?" he asked. I nodded. 

He gave me another short kiss, we said good night and then i went inside and he to his dorm.

I ran to the elevator, completly excited and full of energy. I was so inüatient, that i was yelling at the elevator to go faster. Of course, it didn't care, but well, i mean, you can try.

The doors were bearly opened, then i was already running down the hallway to my room, arriving there faster than ever before.

I opened the door with my key card and got inside and immedaitly started yelling thousands of things at once at Hoshi.

At first, she was completly confused on what was happening, then she stood up, closed the door and went over to me.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop. I can't understand anything." She said. I shut up and took a deep, calming breath.

"Okay, now from the start. what happened?" Hoshi asked, and i explained it.

That we went for a run, then the hills and the sunset, what Toshi said to me, that he liked me aswell, the kiss, everything.

Hoshi was so happy for me!

I really love this girl.

She celebrated with me for what seemed like hours, always asking questions and stuff like that. It was so amazing talking to her.

At some point, i hopped into the shower and then into a pyjama. 

I sat down at my desk, getting out my schoolwork.

Hoshi passed me some of her homework to copy, because it was just filling in a text or something like that.

It got pretty late until we were done with all. Reason for that could also be that we were always drifting with our talking away and talking about boys and stuff like that, especially about my new boyfriend.

Wow, it is really weird thinking, that he is now my actual boyfried. Something, i had wished for for quite some time. But now it was real.

This makes me so happy.

It was literally impossible for me to not fall asleep this evening with a big smile on my face, so that exactly what happened.

This was probably the best day of my life so far

~Timeskip: Morning~

I woke up to my alarm and got out of bed, getting ready for my morning run with Toshi.... my boyfriend! 

I still can't believe he is actuall my boyfriend.

That hyped me up even more, so i got ready in lightning speed.

I took the stairs down because the elevator took to long and then stood outside of the building and saw Toshi getting out of his on the other side.

I ran over to him and threw myself into his arms. He catched me with ease and we ended up in quite a long kiss.

"Good morning." I said smiling and he answered with a "Good morning" himself, also a small smile visible on his face.

"Let's get going, shall we?" I asked and he let me down while nodding. 

So we made our way off campus and ran here and there before returning and getting ready for school after going our seperat ways again.

I quickly washed my body and put on my uniform. I did a light make-up and let my hair fall on my back open. I just wasn't motivated to make a ponytail.

I grabbed my backpack for the day and then went down to Hoshi and the other first year girls from the volleyball team. We've became quite good friends over the time. But nothing can beat Hoshi.

We ate breakfast and then headed out.

We were met with Tendo and Toshi outside the building.

We walked together to school. I walked right next to Toshi and i wanted to grab his hand, but i wasn't sure if he was okay with it.

Luckily, he made the decision easy for me and grabbed my hand, entwriling his fingers with mine. I held onto his hand immediatly and only then realised, that his hands were a lot bigger than mine.

Not much later, Hoshi turned around, she was walking infront of us with Tendo next to her, to ask me something, but when she saw us holding hands, she just smirked and did this weird "Uhhhhh~~" sound.

That catched Tendo's attention, so he turned around aswell and then nearly yelled "Finally!"

It actually made me laugh.

We continued our way to school, while both of them asked us like millions of questions about how and when we got together, mostly Tendo because Hoshi already knew quite a lot. I also found out that the had bets on what would happen and when. Actually, quite funny.

We were nearly there, when Toshi asked the other if they could go up front, which they did while making again these weird noises, but okay.

Toshi stayed next to me until the were gone.

Then he took both of my hands in his and he spun me so i was facing him.

"I don't want to hurt you with what i am going to say, Y/N." He started. And again he managed to get me worried about what he is going to say. "I don't want to show everybody that we are together. It's not because i am embressed. I am more worried about you. I've got some fan girls, who would murder or something like that, just to be with me, and i don't want to get you in trouble. So please, don't be mad at me, but i don't think we should change the way we acted before in school and just act like we are not more than friends."

I don't think, i have ever heard him say so much in such a short time, but i just wrapped my arms around his torso and said "It's all good. I understand you. Completly." I heared him sigh and say "thank you" before we went the rest of the track down to school, not holding hands anymore, and then going seperat ways.

The day was pretty much okay until there was an announcement from the principal through the speakers in my thrid class of the day.

"Y/N Kageyama and Wakatoshi Ushijima, please come to my office right now."

---------------------------------------------

Hey!

Will you look at that. Finally i new chapter. Hope you enjoyed.

I am still writing some exams but at the end of this week, i will finally have a break, so i will try to update more. But for now, i gotta do schoolwork so probably no update for another week. I am really sorry.

I hope you have a nice Day/Night!

Your A/N