Chapter 24

Y/N POV

The hour went by without much happening. The teacher introduced themselfes, we did the same and then we talked about security in the classroom and other stuff and then started the lesson.

Afterwards, we got outside, where Ushijima and Tendo already waited. We found out that they had shorter lessons so they could pick up the kids they are guarding and are also allowed to come a little later because of that.

They guided our way back to the main building with our classroom inside, we talked together, all four of us, and ate a little. When the bell rang, we went to the classroom and Ushijima and Tendo promised to pick us up here after class again and bring us to the cafeteria.

Right now, we had math with Mr. Hino, who also gave us the dorm room numbers. He was a really nice guy.

We started with repeating some old stuff, we already knew and if somebody couldn't understand, he also explained it one more time. He also wasn't made if somebody couldn't understand something right at the start even though it was just repeating. 

I got the work sheeds, we were supposed to do, done rather quickly and then helped Hoshi out a little because she always struggled a little with maths. But we soon were both finished and gave the sheets to our teacher.

We then were supposed to do something on our own but quiet so the rest coud finish aswell. 

Hoshi got out a book and started reading, while i got out my notebook for notes to volleyball and theorized over diffrent movements, we could train in the next time.

I didn't even hear the bell ring, so focused was i on my notes. Hoshi needed to shack me out of my thoughts. I quickly put my stuff into my bag and then walked outside with Hoshi.

"Hey! You are kinda late." I heared Tendo yell at us, even though we were like one step apart from each other.

"Y/N got completly caught up in her notes." Hoshi explained but with a mocking undertone.

"Don't tell me that the same wouldn#t happen to you with an intresting book." I looked at her with a playfull mad look.

"Well, i guess that is true." Sheh said and shrugged it off. We then started walking to the cafeteria.

There we got our food and sat down at a big table where the boys volleyballteam sat aswell as the girls. We sat down with them and talked over nearly everything.

We started with introducing but than moved on to talking about every diffrent thing. School, teachers, family, volleyball. I didn't talk much. I pretty much only said i liked the school so far.

After we all finished dinner, our ways seperated again. Tendo and Ushijima wanted to show us now the Gym's. Neither Hoshi or I had a problem with that, so we started our way. but we decided to bring our backpacks away first.

We walked the same way as in the morning oretty much and soon arrived at the drom building 4.

We went inside and to the lifts, driving to the fourth floor and walking down the hall. I opened the door, welcoming Tendo and Ushijima into our room.

I dropped my backpack next to my desk and flopped onto my bed. Somehow, every energy just left my body.

Hoshi looked at me and started laughing. I shot her a glare. Tendo looked between us back and forth, visibly confused. Hoshi explained, while still laughin.

"After school, Y/N often has no energy for anything, which isn't volleyball."

"I just wanna play volleyball." I whined. 

Tendo also started laughing and i shot him a glare aswell. I looked at Ushijima begiing him to help but he just shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed at sat myself up again.

"But let's get going. We still need to go to your building."

I pushed myself of the bed and got out of my backpack my phone and also put my keycard in my backpocket. Hoshi did the same and we left the room.

We went to the dormbuilding 6, the third years drombuilding, who have a main emphasis on sports. Their room was number 403, a normal one on the side but still big enough. 

They also put their backpacks away and got everything they needed before we left again. 

When we started our way to the Gym's, i looked at my clock. It was already nearly 3 p.m. How the timey flyes by.

While we walked, we talked about the stuids subjects, nobody else would ever talk about. After that, we talked about more normal subjects but they still weren't really normal. We soon arrived at the Gym's. 

First, they showed us the normal Gym's for sport. They had the number 1, 2 and 3.

Then they moved onto 4, 5 and 6  for basketball, 7 for football in the winter, 8 and 9 for gymnastics and stuff like that like also vaulting the normal training and 10 and 11 for the rest stuff, which doesn't need to be named right now.

The Gyms 12, 13 and 14 were for the volleyballteams. 12 for the boys and 14 for the girls and one for both. If someone needs to train more seperated. In every Gym were space for 3-4 game fields. It was amazing. I already loved them.

I looked into the storeroom aswell. They had perfect equipment to train as good as possible. I would have loved to play already but i knew, it wasn't allowed.

"I could maybe ask the coach if we could already train a little."

I tunred around, completly startled by the voice. 

Ushijima stood in the doorway and was watching me. i didn't notice him at all. 

But when i took in his words, i looked at him shocked. 

"You could really do that?" My eyes started to shin and a faint smile crossed his face. 

"Yeah, sure. I can ask. But i can't promise anything." 

"That would be awesome." I called, completly excited. I haven't played really volley ball in like two days but it feels like age's.

"We should switch out phone numbers, so i can text you, what he said. And we can communicate because of going running together."

I nodded and we exchanged phone numbers. We than went outside, rejoining Hoshi and Tendo and we continued our tour over the campus.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey!

So i finally got a new chapter out. 

I had a really stressfull week and the ones, who are coming up, aren't any less stressful because of a lot of exams and stuff.

I wil try my best to write a new chapter, but i can't promise. i apologize for that.

I also wanted to say something: So, when i posted this chapter, the story had 999 reads. First of all: Thank you for that! Second of all: Whoever read this chapter firt: Congratulation for being the 1000 Read. Thank you for that.

So anyways.

Have a nice Day/Night!

I hope to see you soon in another chapter!

Your A/N