•Need to know• MYG

It’s just like any other Saturday.

Warm cup of tea held in one hand, pen in the other, lids becoming heavier, shoulders aching as you bend over your pile of notes that you’ve been squinting at for the past ten hours. It’s not like you to be stuck on a simple case study for this long, but you’re finding it hard to concentrate. Especially when your boyfriend keeps glancing at you from where he sits across the desk, sprawled on the leather couch.

You promised yourself that you would return to cuddling with him after you’re done with the case study. But even that isn’t providing much motivation today.

And you know it won’t be long before he rushes to your side after noticing your distressed state.

His thumb fits in the crook of your neck, dipping a bit to peek at the numbers on your computer screen.

“Having some trouble?”

A deep exhale puffs out of your lips, “yeah. I’m just finding this case study difficult.”

He continues to massage that spot, digging deep into the crevice, “why don’t you take a break? Damn, so much tension in these shoulders.”

Taking a small step behind your chair, he places both his hands on your shoulders and begins to rub heavy, languid circles on the sore spots. You groan, eyes falling shut when he finds the exact area that seems to have collected all your frustrations.

“You really need to take a break, angel. I should book you an appointment with my masseuse.”

You smile, voice strained by his movements, “you have a personal masseuse?”

He chuckles, fingers dipping lower, tracing down your spine and bending your forward. Your bones feel like dough under his touch.

“Not a personal masseuse, whenever things at work become too much.”

You tilt your head to look up at him, smirk playing on your lips, “I can be your personal masseuse.”

He matches your smirk, fingers dancing across the sides of your neck, “mhm?”

“Yep,” you grin, pen slipping from your grasp when you notice that he’s bending lower toward your face, “at your beck and call, whenever you need me.”

His lips skim your chin, eyes flashing with the recognizable simmer that has your stomach twisting, fingers trembling when his hair falls across your forehead.

He hums, “but isn’t that the same thing? You’re here. Whenever I need you.”

Your eyes flicker up to his, voice above a whisper, “guess you’re right.”

A grumble reverberates from his chest before his lips cover yours, head held up by his large palm. His tongue slides across yours with haste, groaning when you tug the sides of his loose-fitting T-shirt to pull him closer. Despite the fact that your neck is aching from the weird angle, you melt into his embrace, suckling on his plush lips with fervor. Heat travels from every inch on your body to pool between your legs, moaning when he sucks on your tongue lewdly.

You part for a breath, glancing up at him briefly before he latches onto your mouth again, tilting his head so he can taste every nook of your mouth, dragging you to desire.

With a whimper, you try to pull away when his hands cover your breasts, knuckly fingers pinching your hardened nipples through the fabric.

“No,” you giggle, pressing a finger to his mouth when he chases your lips with hooded eyes, “I have to get back to this.”