•Carnal Cupidity²• KTH

Keeping the clanging of the pots and pans to a minimum proves to be more difficult than you'd initially expected when you set out to cook your boyfriend an extra large breakfast this morning. He always sleeps in during his heat, his body having to recover from the raging hormones and all that. You curse to yourself when another pot falls loudly to the ground as you're reaching for a pan at the back of the cupboard. Sure as hell you've woken him up by now, and judging by the rustling you hear coming from your bedroom, that concern was one hundred percent justified. You didn't even get to scramble the eggs yet.

A yawn sounds from behind you when a sleepy boyfriend comes to join you in the kitchen, hair mussed from wriggling around in his sleep and still dressed in his favourite striped, silk pajamas. They reveal the tiniest bit of tummy when the hem of his shirt rides up a little as he stretches his arms above his head, making the cutest sound when he does.

"Mmm whatcha cooking, baby? Smells amazing." He curiously turns to the stove to find out what heavenly scent has lured him out of his comfortable bed so early in the morning.

"Hm? Just some rice and eggs for now." You murmur as you grab a wooden spoon to start stirring the egg white through the yolk until it's a nice, fried mix. "Sorry i woke you up with all that noise."

Taehyung's nose is in the air, trying to catch another whiff of that particular scent with a confused expression on his face. "Eggs and rice? That's not what i'm smelling, though."

You're definitely only smelling the eggs, however, seeing as rice doesn't even smell like anything when it's boiling in water. The bacon lies untouched on the counter, still inside the sealed packaging. Shrugging, you dismiss his remark as a wolf thing, with his hyper developed sense of smell. Taehyung is about to do the same when he maneuvers himself behind you to wrap his arms around your waist and press a kiss to your cheek, after which he seems to be frozen into place.

You're about to ask him what's up when he's suddenly dragging his nose all over your skin, from behind your ear to the nape of your neck and back, like a dog catching onto a trace.

"Tae, what are you- oh!" The wooden spoon drops out of your hand and into the frying pan when he spins you around in a flash, pressing your back against the counter as he sniffs you further down until his nose is buried into your cleavage.

When he finally looks up at your face, you're shocked to find the warm, dark chocolate of his eyes covered by a harsh black, pupils blown to the edge of his irises. Your heart stutters and you would write the action off as surprise if it wasn't for the perfectly in sync spark shooting through your core. It's your body responding to such a primal signal of his.

"You smell different." He states, his voice a baritone you've never witnessed before - despite it being naturally low - and bordering on a growl. "Why do you smell different?"

"I- I don't-" You start, but get interrupted by a gasp tearing from your lips when he ducks down and stuffs his head between your legs, spreading them apart with his hands to sniff your center obsessively, causing your cheeks to heat up in an instant. Whether out of excitement or embarrassment, you have yet to find out. "Tae! What are you doing?!"

The only answer you get comes in the form of pitiful, lupine whimpers in between the laps of his tongue over your underwear, paired with fingertips sharply digging into the flesh of your thighs. He sounds as if he's in pain, his hands trembling around your legs and his body heaving in ragged breaths. Alarmed, you take his face in your hands to pull him away from where he's still sniffing and licking at your soaked panties like a dehydrated puppy lapping at a bowl of water.

"Baby, you're burning up!" You exclaim in panic when your hands instantly register the scorching heat his face emits, the silk of his pajamas drenched and his shirt sticking to his back due to the sweat coating his entire body. His forehead feels as if he's having a fatal fever, making your hands damp within seconds.