•Deal with the devil• Park Jimin

Walking my way back home from my late night shift in the bar, I took the shortcut through that dark alley.

Somehow I ended up being followed by someone, if I speeded up he would too, if I slowed down he did the same.

Irritated by his manner,I halted mid-way.

??:“I think you saw me, I saw you at the bar you are very pretty, just smile more”

Turning around, I saw him standing there with that cigarette in his hand.

“I smile more? Yeah sure!” I smiled as my eyes glowed bright red, and my fangs started to show. 

“w-what are you?” he said as he started to run away, but It was too late now.

I had him now trapped, wherever he turned I would quickly stand right in front of him, he couldn't match my speed.

“You only told me to smile, now look at me, LOOK HERE”

I held his face in my hands, looking straight into his eyes,

“Good boy, now you will not scream nor will you remember anything from tonight” I said, compelling him in my control. Pinning him straight to the wall, I dung my fangs into his neck, his blood now dripping out. The sweet taste of his blood covered my mouth, I couldn't stop myself from having more, but I don't want to kill him too. Even though I still had the capacity to have more of his blood I had to leave. As soon as I stopped, he dropped down on the ground. He was not dead, just a bit weak, taking a cigarette from his pocket. I put it in between my lips while I cleaned my hands with his clothes. I made my way back home. 

--Next Night--

On my shift in the bar, today it was booked by someone. Standing behind the counter I just waited for that person, soon after he entered and made his way straight to the counter. He was a young lad, with a handsome face and a full work attire. 

“one cosmopolitan. Where is the bartender?”

He asked me.

“The bartender here is me” saying that I made my way to prepare his drink.

“It is you?! The most feared Vampire of all?” As soon as he said that my eyes went wide, I immediately turned and looked at him.

“How do you know me?!” I had kept my identity hidden for as long as the modern era started. No one knew I was a vampire, and the ones who knew were dead or were compelled by me to forget who I was. 

“I just know” I speeded my way towards him holding his collar.

“HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW.” I was losing my patience, the fear from that hunter whose whole bloodline is after me and the anger that he knew about me just kept rising.

Taking deep breaths I let go of him. 

“Last time asking, why are you here and how the hell do you know about me”

I sat down beside him, trying hard to keep a smile on my face.

“I am here to present a deal for you, in order to protect you from the whole bloodline of the hunter we will finish the whole family, in return you provide me protection as for my business I have a lot of enemies”

He said, so calmly.

“And if I say no?”

“I wouldn't mind getting you killed, you can't compel me not too, it will be your loss only”

He didn't even flinch, he was calm and confident in his statements. He had the charm that just made me give up and just make the deal with him.

“Oh sorry of my manners let me introduce myself, I'm Jimin”