•Dαnce without you• MYG

As soon as you entered the ballroom heavy and dark beats were surrounding your body. Looking at all the people who were dancing sinfully hiding behind their masks, you touched your own. It was a white mask with diamonds and feathers hiding you upper face...only revealing your glittering eyes.

Every time you were attending these kinds of balls you felt...differently not like your usual self. Walking around in your long black dress which was embracing your body like a second skin...every men that layed his eyes upon you...couldn't take them off.

A grin was tugging on your plump and sinful red coloured lips when you could feel all the attention drift to you.

You loved playing with them...but it was never more for you...it never became something serious. It was just your time to have some fun, escape your usual boring life...it was exciting.

Taking a glass of champagne you leaned yourself against the bar, eyeing the dancing crowd like a prey. Taking a small sip of the sparkling water you could feel the cold drink running down your throat, you could feel the taste invading your mind. At some certain amount it would make you even more courageous.

As soon as you took the last sip you entered the dancing area, moving your hips to the beat you just let your mind flow. You could feel hands touching you and men looking at you with hungry eyes. However, you always escaped them...no one of them was the one you were looking for.

~Suga's position~

He was bored... sitting beside the bar talking with his best friend...taking a huge gulp of his drink. Usually he would never have agreed to attend this kind of party, but his best friend Jimin kept begging and bothering him until he accepted to go with him.

Touching his black mask for the hundredth time this day he sighed heavily. It was weird to wear a mask...but as long as Jimin was happy he wouldn't complain.

"Hyung!", at his voice he looked up from his drink.

Jimin was smiling and pointing at a girl behind him. Nodding he gave him the sign to go the fuck away and do whatever he wanted to do with this poor girl.

The girls usually never knew what was waiting for them and they never called Jimin back, which was probably better for them.

Looking at the crowd of dancing people he sighed heavily. When his eyes suddenly catched a glimpse of something white in the crowd his breath hitched for a second.

"Beautiful...", was all he said before he walked through the crowd to get what he wanted to make his.

~Your Position~

The music was engulfing your body and mind, moving your body to the beat you got heated up in no time. When suddenly a pair of hands touched you, you couldn't hold back the moan that was escaping your parted lips.

He settled his hands on your hips and danced with you...coming closer every second the two of you danced together.

You could feel his breath tingling your right ear.

"May I ask for your name?", he whispered with his hoarse voice that almost made you cum.

Smiling lightly you said "you have to earn my name."

Chuckling he turned you around and pushed your hips closer to him. You could feel his hardened member touching your core lightly and it made you shiver.

Looking up at him all you could see were chocolate brown eyes and his dark blue hair before he pressed his lips on top of yours. Without hesitation you opened your mouth to let him invade you.

Your tongues were dancing, fighting for dominance and your teeth were clicking. Breaking away after what seemed like an eternity you bit his lower lip harshly. He was still grinding against you, sucking your earlobe into his mouth.