•Why do you like this stuff• KTH

“Tae,” you giggled, trying to move the blankets out of the way to find your boyfriend’s beautiful face. “Stop hiding, it’s not even that scary.”

“Not that scary?” He asked incredulously, his voice muffled as he spoke from underneath the thick covers.

Unable to dig him out, you instead pushed yourself inside, crawling on top of Taehyung’s body. Why did you have so many blankets on your bed? “Dearest,” you pouted, your face resting on his chest as you looked up at him, the man clasping the sheets and comforters over his head. “Let me see you.”

Slowly, a little untrusting, Taehyung lifted the blankets from his face, still holding them above you both, creating a little cavern for you both to hide in. His boxy smile immediately greeted you as you giggled. His hair was full of static electricity, making him look adorably silly.

“Hi,” you smiled, cocking your head at him, your cheek pressed against his chest.

“Why do you like this stuff?” He asked with wide eyes.

You had suggested watching a scary movie, and perhaps that wasn’t the best move considering your boyfriend was a bit sensitive to spooky things. Put the man on a roller coaster and he was ready to go, but he claimed the adrenaline rush was very different from the hair raising spookiness of a scary movie, story, or environment.

“It gives me a thrill,” you grinned, Taehyung gawking at you in shock. “It’s fun!” you defended yourself against his silent judgement.

“Freddy hunts them in their dreams! That’s not fun, that’s terrifying. They can’t even sleep,” he complained cutely, his lips slightly pouted.

Sighing, you crawled up his frame slightly so that your lips could reach his chin. Placing a kiss to the spot, you quickly pulled away at the shock that electrified your lips. Looking at each other with wide eyes, you watched as Taehyung’s lips curved upwards into a wide beam.

“Ow,” you complained, reaching up and brushing his staticky hair down.

“Shh, more,” he whispered, staring at your features. Rolling your eyes, you stretched a bit more to kiss just below his bottom lip. “Mmm, more,” he said again, a smirk planted on his face.

Lifting yourself, you moved to straddle his hips before pressing your forehead to his. “Don’t shock me again, you already got your payback for the movie,” you joked, Taehyung letting out a light huff. Craning his neck, he pushed his lips to yours, his hands instantly grabbing the sides of your face, your hands grasping onto his wrists as you kissed him back happily.

Pulling away slowly, your lips still ghosting over each other’s, you smiled. “We don’t have to finish this movie,” you told him, a breathy chuckle following your words when you felt a smile form on his mouth.

“No, it’s ok. I’m tougher than I act,” he noted, eliciting a giggle from you. “Just meet me in my dreams tonight, keep Freddy away,” he joked, pecking your lips quickly.

“Of course,” you grinned, shifting your face just slightly so you could trail kisses across his cheek. “I’ll always protect you, Dearest. Freddy has nothing on me.”