•What do you hope for²• Hoesok

Nights passed since you went into that house. You were asked to stay in the hospital as your body was weak, it wasn’t anything that he did. Hoseok actually took care of you that night. He made sure that you were okay, it was you that caused this to yourself. 

You had exhausted yourself trying to get into that mansion. Crying and banging against the door until you collapsed. The reason that you were hospitalized is because of the recurrence of that situation. 

Going to that mansion everyday to just be able to see him again. It was futile. He would never allow the door open. After enough times, you began wrecking your body, leading you to the situation you’re in now. 

Your mother forced you to take a break from college and you were hospitalized in an attempt to stop you from damaging your mental and physical state. The doctor would allow you to walk around the hospital’s premises and nothing more, it felt as if you were a caged bird. 

Your freedom lies with Hoseok. You wanted to see him and that was the only thing that kept you from losing your sanity. It was the fact that you’d eventually get to see him if you got better. You even thought of bulldozing your way into the mansion. 

As for your mother at the time, she had asked her high school classmate that had become a chief in the town police to check the building that is Hoseok’s home. 

For some reason, he thoroughly checked the house and came out with nothing. Hoseok had let him in, you were sure. He just wanted them to let the whole situation go, he probably flipped the basement entrance into the wall so he wouldn’t see what you saw. 

He didn’t even take him as sustenance. You wondered what was to happen to him if he didn’t feed for a long time. 

You didn’t really know much about him, at least he didn’t give you the time to learn anything about him or his kind. That didn’t stop you though, you had asked your sister to bring in your laptop from your apartment as you weren’t allowed to retrieve it. 

-

A few weeks passed and you are currently sitting by the window of your shared hospital room. Your roommates were an old lady that has at least a member of her family visit her daily. The other roommate’s in a coma and had one visitor that would come only twice a week at the specific time of four o’clock afternoons every Tuesday and Friday. 

As for your third roommate… he passed away days ago without any visitors. You rarely laid on your bed other than the times you slept. Sitting by the window seal is what you do usually as you can gaze at his house from there. 

The nurse walks in with her tray at hand. She smiles at the old lady as she heads towards. “Y/N. You need to stop sitting that close to the window.” She scolds her voice as gentle as ever. “Sorry. I don’t have a reason to stay here but you guys are keeping me here for no reason.” You complain about jumping to your feet. 

Her eyes soften as she sighs. “I understand you, that’s why we’re doing the last tests so you can leave.” She smiles. “Really?!” You jump twice before enveloping her in a hug. 

“Yes! So let’s do well on this test.” She giggles having you sit on the bed. After taking a few blood samples she asks you about how you feel and all is well. “Y/N, when was the last time you had your period?” Your blood runs cold. You haven’t had your period in more than a month at this point. 

Your gaze falls to the ground, your heart begins to race. “What…?” Her worries fall into the right place. “Y/N? When was the last time you had intercourse?” She’s almost as panicked as you are. 

“That night… the night I got locked away.” You sigh shaking your head, you couldn’t believe it. You couldn’t believe that your wish to see him again was granted to you in a miracle.