•Thigh riding• MYG

Yoongi is working on his studio,making music while I sit here all bored.

I can't complain when he don't give me attention because he told me that he can let go of his job and find a new one but I said 'no' because I don't want our relationship to ruin his work.

But now I regret it. He stay in his studio like every single time and when he's free,we have dinner and breakfast together. And that's the only time he have for me. And I am too shy to complain about our current situation.

I sighed and look at the TV screen,and there is a sexy scene where the female lead ride the male's lead thigh while kissing each other passionately.

"Aish now I'm horny"

I groans and turn off the TV, it's been 4 months since he touch me. And I missed his touch so much,his dominant side,his finger inside me. And I wanted to ride his thigh, what's the use of life when we don't try out something new?

But he would be busy by now, and he can think of me like a horny slut. But at the same time I don't really care. I want him,right now.

I walk to his studio and stand in front of the door, taking a deep breath I twist the door knob and open it to see Yoongi wearing a headphone,staring at the computer screen.

'Now there's no turning back Y/n'

I tell myself as I close the door and walk to him,he didn't even spare me a single glance.

"Do you have time?"

I asked,but I guess he didn't hear it. I rolled my eyes in annoyance because I want him so bad,my inner hormones are urging me to sit on his lap and do my thing right away.

I take off my sweatpants along with my pantie and now he look at me with confusion written all over his face. I get closer to him and push his chair back a little and sit on his lap while he just look at me.

A low moan left my mouth as my wet clit make contact with the fabric of his jeans.

He then put his headphone down and grab my bare ass as he makes me go back and forth on his lap. I close my eyes and moan in satisfaction.

"Little whore"

He bite my earlobe and squeeze my ass, he put his finger inside my mouth and I suck them immediately and stare at him while swirling my tongue around his fingers.

He pull out and rub my clit while I go faster against his thigh. He won't stop spilling dirty words on my ears while rubbing my clit faster.

"D-daddy~"

I breathe out,he chuckled and suck my neck, I moan his name again and again.

I go faster, rubbing my clit on his thigh, looking so desperate with my mouth wide open. He stare at me, enjoying my pathetic state.

I tightened my grip on his shoulder as I ride out my orgasm. Spreading all of my cum on his thigh making a mess.

I get up and look down at the mess I created.

"I'm sorry"

I whispered,he just stare at me with his dark eyes.

"Don't worry we're going to mess up my studio all night"