Prologue

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Hurry, Izana!" A boy yelled out excitedly while pulling another boy that was a few years older than him, heading to a certain place as they were running through the hall of the orphanage.

He had black hair and a prominent scar running from the back of his skull to the leftmost side of his face that slightly touches the corner of his left visually impaired eye.

"To where?" Another one said as he had bleach blond hair styled in a center-parted undercut almost seems like white color and orchid eyes color.

He glanced at him with an angry pout. "You forgot, don't you? Today, we're getting a new kid, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. So that means I'll get another servant today." The bleach blonde-haired male stated happily and gave him a closed-eyes smile.

"Eh— er, that's right?" He replied unsurely. "Now, let's hurry!"

"Hai, hai."

Both of them started to speed up their pace as they were heading towards an open area of the orphanage. They were so excited to meet the new kid as they imagined what's kind of person that little one is.

But what they don't expect was... it turned out to be a small little girl with a really creepy boar masked on.

She was lying on the bench with her arms crossed, probably just taking a nap because of the great weather today.

The two males just looked at her with a questioned face and curious eyes as they were standing a few feet from her, waiting for the female to make a move.

After two or three minutes of waiting, she remained the same and didn't even move a single inch, only making the patience of the two males start to go thin.

"She's still alive, right?"

"I guess."

"How about we just wake her up."

"Good idea."

The older boy or also known as Izana carefully walked towards the female, putting his guard up in case the female will do something unexpected. He was about to poke her boar mask but he felt like got pushed down by something or more like someone.

In a brief moment, the bleach blond-haired male was already on the ground, a result of being tackled by the boar masked female as she was on top of him now.

"Wha-?!"

"FIGHT ME!" The girl shouted, putting up both hands and balling them into fists, meaning she was about to deliver a punch at the poor male.

Suddenly, the female got pushed away by another male, making her roll away and her head came into contact with a big rock, creating a loud thud.

The black-haired male had a terrified expression when he saw her rolling towards the rock. He accidentally pushed her with a powerful force caused by panic as he was only trying to protect his king earlier.

Izana on the other hand, sat up and started to get up from the ground, then he brushed the dirt off his shirt before turning to look at the unmoving lying female.

"U-uh, sorry. I didn't mean to push you that hard."

There was silence for a few seconds before the female let out a maniac laugh as she was still lying on the ground, scaring and surprising both males.

"Kakucho... I think her head bumped the rock too hard, that why she's acting crazy." Izana said watching the still laughing female.

"I feel bad..."

"That's a really good push." She said before getting up.

"Hey, are you okay?" The boy named Kakucho asked in concern and worry, taking a few steps forward towards her.

"Yeah, you are not becoming crazy because of your bumped head, right?" Izana asked right after his so-called servant.

She just ignored their questions and readied her fighting stance. "But this time, you two better watch out! Cause' ready or not, HERE I COME!"

Right after she announced that, Izana got into a stance, ready for the female's sudden attack, while Kakucho was in a panic state as he started looking around for help to calm down the wild female in front of them.

She dashed at them with incredible speed.

The bleach blond-haired male furrowed his brow, focusing on the female that was dashing towards them in zip zap pattern.

'She's so fast!'

'How the hell she can run like that?'

But then the female unexpectedly and surprisingly stopped halfway, making the two males shocked and Izana lowered both his fists.

'Huh? What happens? Why did she stop suddenly?' Both males thought in confusion.

All of a sudden, the boar masked female fell to the ground, unconscious, maybe caused by the rock a few minutes ago.

The two males were so in shock, not knowing what to do with her.

Kakucho hurriedly ran inside the orphanage to get someone's help, while Izana gave the female a piggy ride back and walked inside the orphanage as well.

"Wow, even though you had quite a good strength, but you're surprisingly light," Izana muttered glancing at the masked female behind his back.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰