▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Y/n-chan hurry up!" Kakucho yelled out as he was waiting for you to finish putting your coat on.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm using all my brain cells on how to wear this damn thick thing on!" You shouted, clearly frustrated by the coat you were given by Hana.

Like Izana predicted the snow will fall tomorrow and yep, he's right.
Earlier, you woke up feeling colder than usual, only to find out it was snowing. You originally had no plans on getting up from your warm and comfortable bed but those two slamming the door open said no way.

You, at first, decided to just shrug them off and ignore their annoying shouts and acts but as always life is not daijoubu.

Inner side: *insert Inosuke's shout*

(Daijoubu = okay, fine)

Not long after that, they started bugging you by pulling you out of your bed and it's made you very irritating. If it's not because of your hunger, you would already chase after those two rascals with a broom right now.

"Hey, what took you so long–" Izana started as he walked in your room but cut himself off when he saw you were struggling to put the coat on, no it's more like you were trying to tear the coat.

"Oh, Izana." Kakucho looked at the said male that had an annoyed expression on. "Why are you making that face...?"

"...nothing." His face turned into a normal one back, he then walked towards you. "Oi. Why are you biting that coat?"

"Aaim nwot!" (I'm not!)

"You're obviously biting it!"

"No!"

"Give me that coat!"

"Haa?! I don't need your help, Ishika!"