▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Tokyo Revengers spoilers chapter 103...

You had your mask off, showing that feminine face but this time not with your usual eyes that always held joy and excitement inside them. Instead, they held despair. Eyes of complete loss of hope.

If you could make a wish right now, you would wish your freedom back as it got stolen by a bunch of kids you just met a few days ago. It's not like you hate them or what. You felt annoyed when they kept swarming around you and pestering you to play with them. You can just shout at them to fuck off somewhere but one of the Kocho siblings, Shinobu, is just... too scary when she got real mad.

You also get to know about your own age thanks to Kanae. This year you're 9 years old and the same with Aoi and Kanao while Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo are 4 years old. The younger sibling of Kocho is 13 years old while the oldest is 19 years old.

Your thought soon got disturbed when you could hear footsteps headed towards your room. You picked up your boar mask and wore it.

"Nee, nee. Y/n-neesan." The three little girls called out to you as they were dragging you away by your hands, heading towards their playing spot... much to your dismay.

"Stop dragging me!" You tried to get away from them but to no avail when you saw Shinobu passing by, making you shut your mouth until she was out of your sight.

You let out a relief sigh once she was gone somewhere and without you realizing it, you were already sitting in the kids' playmat that was placed in the middle of a room.

Kanao and Aoi were also presented there, sitting on the mat with an excited expression painted on their face, probably because you piqued their curiosity and interest in knowing you even more.

"Oh no." You mumbled quietly when you knew they are going to ask you multiple questions that will make your blood boil.

And as you predicted earlier, Aoi, Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi started to shower you with questions that you thought were annoying while Kanao just stared quietly, watching them doing the integration.

"Why are you wearing that mask, Y/n-chan?"

"Why do you always run away from us, Y/n-neesan?"

"Y/n-neesan. How strong are you?"

"Is that really a real boar head, Y/n-neesan?"

"..." Kanao could just watch them with a cute and a little panicked face as her lips were pursed in a thin line.

"Y/n-chan!"

"Y/n-neesan!"

You finally had enough of it as you snapped at them and immediately got up. "ARGH! STOP! I SAID STOP! SHUT UP BEFORE I YEET ALL OF YOU!" You yelled out in complete distress, making them shut their mouth as they were surprised by your sudden outburst.