▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Two kids were glaring at each other with a dark aura emitting out from them with something like electricity struck between those two as it could also be seen by people who just walked past them, looking at the two kids weirdly.

"Who the hell are you, chibi?!" You yelled out, pointing and mocking him as you're taller than him.

His eyebrow squinted in annoyance and a scowl was visible on his forehead, he then did the same as you did, pointing at you and yelling. "Haa?! I am the one who should ask that, stupid boar wannabe!"

"Shut up! Answer me or do you want me to yeet you somewhere?!"

"The hell is wrong with you! You should be nicer when asking other people who are they! My brother told me this!"

"Hey! Shrimp! I'm being nice to you here! Have I ever stabbed you before?! No!" You retorted back at him with a sassy reply.

His eyes twitched at your insult, so he made a comeback with an insult on his statement. "Well, that rock head of yours did bump into me earlier!

Your corners' mouth twitched in irritation at this as an irk mark appeared on your head. "Well, it's not my fault that your head just too weak!" You replied mockingly.

The boy was taken aback by your remark. "W-Weak...?" He lowered his head, letting the shadow cover his face, making him look intimidating but it didn't bother you at all as you just stood in front of him fearless.

The blond-haired boy then suddenly sent a kick towards you. His famous kick which known as the Nuclear Kick by all of his opponents. You saw it coming towards the side of your face and you remembered the event that happened at the cemetery.

The event you got punched at your chin by Yuzuha. You narrowed your eyes to focus on his movement. 'No uh, not this shitty tricks again.'

Everything around you moved slowly in your eyes. Right before his foot was about to come into contact with your face, you immediately bent down and did a split perfectly, shocking the boy as he gasped silently.

His foot ended up kicking the air as the boy almost stumbled forward but luckily he got able to steady his balance from falling.

'Wow, this guy got nice reflexes! And... what the heck! How flexible he is?!' The blond-haired boy thought, looking at you in both disbelief and awe.

In a still split position, you swung your leg to the front and used both hands as support to send the same leg upward, aiming at your opponent as you tried to kick his chin.

But the boy unexpectedly also got nice reflexes like you. He put up both his arms to cover his face when he saw your leg coming towards his face, so you ended up kicking his forearms rather than his chin that you aimed.