十四

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"You..." Mikey said in a tone full of hatred as his eyes were focused on the pair of beautiful emerald orbs. He grimaced at the unpleasant or breathtaking sight of the person who was soon to be his new neighbor.

Without you wearing your boar mask (got forced by Kanae of course), they could see the expression you made clearly. Knowing how you would act around Sano Manjiro, all of them could expect what your face would be like

And they were right...

"Ugh." You made a disgusted face at the chibi who was standing in front of you as you were thinking of a million ways to get rid of this annoying little blondie bean.

"Now, now, you two. Let's all be friends, alright." Said the none other peacemaker between the two kiddos' fight, Sano Shinichiro. His eyes turned to the young blond boy and automatically changed into a glare, completely the opposite gentle one that he showed to you. "Hey, Mikey stop doing that unpleasant-looking face."

The said boy averted his eyes and crossed his arms while puffing. "I'm not." He grumbled.

"I saw you, you know." He gave him a last glare before turning to you who had your usual bored face. "So, Y/n-chan. You're the one that gramp was talking about that day, I see."

"Huh? What?" You said, frowning a bit as you don't like it when people speak to you without a clear context, and then you need to guess what is it.

The older male chuckled. "It's nothing."

"Hey! Tell me what is it!" You roared, jumping up and down in a bad-tempered way.

He let out a closed-eyed smile, feeling some kind of relief as he didn't have to worry about you every time cause your new home was just close to his own.

Mikey groaned. "Oi! It's still morning! Don't be too damn loud and stop shouting like an idiot!"

You stopped and looked at him, scowling. "Shut up! You literally shouting too, dumbass!"

"Not as loud as you duh!"

"Still shouting!"

"Shut up!"

"No! You shut up!"

Both of them bumped their head into each other, glaring and gritting their teeth in frustration while the other Sano just watched the two happily. You then moved away from the boy and turned your attention back to Shinichiro.

"By the way, my sisters– Shinobi and Kunai are on their way here." You informed out all of a sudden, making the two Sano shocked by your unexpected remarks.

Having the spatial awareness technique due to living in the mountain since you were young, helped you to detect the location of someone or something.

"Eh? What–" The black-haired male was about to reply to you but got cut off by the cheery calm voice of a woman.