▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It's already been a few weeks since the first time you met Izana and Kakucho. The three of you surprisingly became good friends and could tolerate each other antics as the days pass.

You did ask them or more like yelling and forcing them to fight you.

And yep, you three did fight once-no maybe two or three times. But it ended up with you beating them with the help of your extraordinary skills.

They were surprised by the superhuman flexibility of your joints and asked you how the hell you did that, but you just shrugged them off and said "Because I'm awesome!", only causing both of them to make a dumbfounded face and stop asking you that kind of questions next time.

Izana and Kakucho had taught you how to read and write, it was nice they took their time out of their day just to teach you those things.

But you being you, feel this is a bit troublesome to you and choose to run away from them to avoid getting lectured, but somehow they always know how to get your interest.

And here you are, learning alphabets with these two males you consider annoying as they're trying to get you to understand all these weird letters. The three of them were sitting on the floor with books cluttered around the floor.

"Hey, Y/n, focus," Izana said, looking at you who was not moving since a few minutes ago.

"..."

You didn't reply or show any signs that you're still focused, instead, you just kept quiet as your figure froze like a statue. It's unusual for you to shut your mouth like this, making Izana and Kakucho confused by your strange action.

The two males gulped nervously, eyeing the female with the intimidating boar mask on, wondering whether you're angry bout something or just not feeling well.

Then Kakucho decided to speak up. "Y/n-chan, are-"

Loud snores abruptly cut him off as they just stared at her quietly with dot eyes and pursed lips.

Izana then got up and went to you carefully. He was about to poke your mask but his sight went upside down as he once again got tackled to the floor by none other than you.

"FIGHT ME!"

'It's deja vu.' The bleach blond-haired male thought with a tired smile on as you were on top of him like you did when the first time you met him in the park.

"Stop, Y/n-chan!" Kakucho exclaimed pulling you away from the older male and calming you down while saying that's only Izana.

You just let out an 'oh' after that before turning to the male you tackled a while ago.

Izana got up once again. "You always shouting right after you wake up."

"That's right. You always pick a fight with random people, too." Kakucho added while Izana nodded his head agreeing.