十六

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The yells and smacks could be heard by the two kids who were standing in front of one specific house with the scaredy cat boy hiding behind the so-called 'Queen of Mountain' girl.

Living in the mountains since baby, you used your Spatial Awareness technique to locate all the people inside the house spread out across the neighbors. There were three kids inside the house, the big one was smacking the little one.

"Let's go, Monitsu..." You muttered as you were ready to go in your berserk mode but the said male stopped you by holding one of your legs.

"Wait a minute! Do you really want to get inside the house?! Isn't that illegal?! Barging inside people's houses?! What if we go to jail?! And what if that yell earlier was not a human?! What if-"

"Shut up, Kenitsu!" You cut him off by covering his mouth with your hand as you tired of hearing his whines. "God damn it! How much do you overthink a day actually?!"

He gave you a deadpan look and replied nonchalantly. "Have you ever killed a bug and wondered if its mama is sitting up waiting for them to come home but they dead?"

You also gave him a deadpan face. "That was really tragic but... I don't care! We have to go inside!"

Zenitsu squinted his eyes at you. "Listen, smartass. How the hell do you even want to go inside?! You can't just barge into random people's houses! You can go to jail!"

"Don't worry, I'm fast! I'm super fast! I can run from my problems!"

"YOU DON'T LISTEN DO YOU?!"

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET INTO TROUBLE WITH YOU, DUMBASS!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! WANT ME TO YEET YOU INSIDE THE HOUSE?!"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

You gasped when you suddenly had an idea as you stared at him. "Hey, you just gave me an idea to yeet you inside. Good one, Monitsu."

'This little shit...' He was about to run away but to no avail when you beat him to it. "KYAAAAAAA!"

You grabbed the screaming male, dragging him close to the house while he was complaining and cursing his life about how unfortunate for him to die as a single pringle man.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" He shouted in frustration before grabbing nearby objects. "Do you really want to go inside?!"

You grinned evilly. "You think it's a joke?"

You in this situation be like: