▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Ugh. I don't want to go." You said in a displeased tone as you and Kanae were walking side by side with your hand being held by the older female.

"No. You need to go to school, Y/n-chan." She replied sternly with her usual warm smile plastered on her face.

"But why can't I wear the Great Mountain Mask?!"

"We already talk about this..." She stated and heaved a sigh.

Shinobu told you it's better if you don't wear the boar mask and Kanae agreed with her. The reason is the mask will scare the other kids around, so she suggested you take the mask off and just put it inside your bag.

You, of course, started throwing a tantrum right after being told that but in the end, you just did what she told.

And here you are now, heading to the school with the unmasked face, showing that pretty face of yours to strangers in the school and much to your dismay.

You wore a grumpy face along your way to your new school with your older sister who tried to reassure you that everything will be alright with her soft talk.

A few minutes later...

'What the hell are you looking at?!' You thought with a clear just by the looked on your face. You found yourself in front of the classroom, facing a bunch of kiddos who were excited to see the new student.

After Kanae do all the talking with your homeroom teacher, she hurriedly left because of her work as a teacher at Kimetsu Academy, she couldn't bring herself to be late as she was still new to that job. The female just told you to behave and don't get into trouble with your peers or teachers before leaving you in your homeroom teacher's care.

The teacher then walked you to the class that was quite noisy. As soon as both of you arrived in front of the door, you only let out a snort before going in with your homeroom teacher.

The class completely went silent right after you stepped in as all of their attention shifted from what they were doing to you simultaneously and then they started to whisper among them.

Most of their comments were positive and mostly about how incredibly pretty your face is even though you gave them a resting bitchface mixed with an annoyed expression.

Y/n in this situation be like: