26

Stella's POV:

This morning has been perfect, I woke up early to watch the sunrise and ride horses with Sebastian which has never been a thing for me but since this trip a lot about me has changed.

"Did you enjoy learning how to ride ?" Sebastian said with a smile on his face causing me to giggle as we walked the horses back to the stables, "Yeah sure if you count the two times I fell off," I said while smiling at him. "Ahh it wasn't that bad, I was there to catch you," Sebastian said to reassure me. I blushed shyly, "You're right," I said cutely. I pushed my curls behind my ear as I locked the beautiful stallion up. "Hey I really wanted to say I'm happy that you and your friend decided to stay," Sebastian said throwing me off. Why not just me, Roxana didn't even wanna stay, I rolled my eyes, "Well, I'm glad I stayed maybe we can finally have some time alone," I said flirtatiously.

Sebastian smirked at me, "Last time I tried that your bestfriend threatened to leave," He said stating facts. Why does he even care, I scoffed "She threaten to leave cause she has a challenge for a change," I mumbled. Sebastian turned around quickly, "What you say ?" He asked curiously. I smiled lightly, "Nothing, I was talking to myself," I said quickly causing him to squint at me. "It must not be easy though having two young women in your corner fighting for your attention," I said changing the subject. Sebastian shrugged his shoulders, "I don't want you guys to fight over me," He confessed.

My mind went into a deep confusion, well how in the fuck am I suppose to win then ? "Well what you do you really want ?" I asked him out of curiosity as I watched him brush his horse in a downward motion. "I want you guys to share me, One will be my wife and the other will be.." I cut him off right then and there, "A mistress ?" I guessed. Sebastian shook his head and smiled, "More like a consult aka the queen but if that's how you wanna put it," He confessed. "Wait wait wait a minute," I slowly came to my senses, "So your mother is only a consultant?" I asked as Sebastian locked up his horse.

We began to walk across the backyard on our way back to the villa, "Necessarily yes but that's also my father's wife," He explained to me. I nodded slowly trying to understand, "So why do you need two women ?" I asked curiously. He smiled at the question and playing in his hair, God I hope I can be his wife, Ro would be great as queen she already has control issues. "Because one day I will be king and I want my love life and my throne separated sometimes when I was young I'd hear my parents arguing about Spain," He made clear.

For a moment I finally see the soft side of Sebastian, "I didn't enjoy hearing or seeing that so when I have kids, they don't have to go through that" He explained sweetly while putting his arm around me. Did he just friend zone me ? Wassup with the one arm action ? I lifted my eyebrows "You want kids ?" I asked changing the subject. He nodded vigorously, "Hell yeah I think I'd make an awesome dad," Sebastian said happily as we began to walk back to the villa. I smiled along with him, "I second that motion," I agreed with him causing him to smile more. "Do you wanna have kids ?" He asked curiously sending me to panic a little. "Umm I haven't thought about it but I know my parents would love that," I confessed sadly.

Sebastian looked at me with sorrow, "Hey is everything okay ?," He asked sincerely. I nodded trying to stop my tears, Sebastian might be handsome and my future husband but when things get personal I tend to get weird and only Roxana will understand why. Sebastian stopped me in the middle of the field, "Hey you know you can talk to me, I can tell something is bothering you," Sebastian said comforting me. I looked him in his gorgeous eyes for a moment and in that moment I leaned in for a kiss as our lips connected and danced in sync while the world just went away.

Feeling the butterflies fill up in my stomach Sebastian finally pulled away staring at me watching a single tear escape from my eyes. He wiped it gently, "It's okay Stel we don't have to talk about it," He said sweetly and threw his arm around me once again as I took a deep breath and followed him back inside while he guided me. "Ahh good morning my boy and Miss Stella," Mr. Jabar greeted us as we walked through the glass doors. I made eye contact with Roxana while she made the same contact with me. There was something about the look in her eyes that seems spiteful and full of hatred. I sighed as Sebastian pulled my seat out for me, "Thanks and Good morning to you sir," I said responding to the king.

Trying not to feel Roxana cold stare made me anxious more than usual, these next few days aren't gonna smoothly at all.