9

"Alexa play Climax by Usher" I said as I kiss up Stella's jawline...

I always thought she had nice soft skin and her skin tone was always the perfect shade of caramel and butterscotch combined, maybe with a little hint of hazelnut if gets too much sun. As I follow Sebastian's order I grip on my best friend's breast then I kiss her sealing her moans in my lips. I look at Sebastian and he's just staring at me with a dominate look in his eye. I can't tell if its a taunting look or an admiring look. He looked away for a quick swiftly," Wait..What is that ?!" Sebastian said curiously as his face drops to the floor. I got off of Stella and looked around as he stopped fucking,"What are you talking about ?" I asked cluelessly. He pulled out of Stella and walked over to my side of the bed, pulling to the cover back effortlessly. Blood... "Shit" I mumbled. He looked at me with the fire in his eyes and with the sweet look of ponder on his face then he stood in place shaking his head, "Get out both of you," Sebastian said calmly breaking silence. "What ?!" Stella shouted in disbelief and sat up. "I didn't even cum," she continued, I did. "Bitch I don't give a fuck," he snapped at my best friend. "Aye, Don't be calling her no bitch," I said aggressively as I came to my best friend's defense,"What's your problem ?" I said stepping up to him. Sebastian began to walk towards the master bathroom causing me to chase after him, "Hey! I'm talking to you !" I said shouting at him. No more than a second when by he then turned around quickly stopping me in my tracks, "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin !?" Sebastian shouted at me leaving me in shook while his face got bright red. "I-It didn't come up," I stuttered as my eyes started to tear. "Bullshit you had moments to tell me," Sebastian spat and let me say his words cut like knives,"When you first got here, in the gallery, in the kitchen.." He continued raising his voice at me. I looked down nervously causing him to scoff. 

Turning his back on me,"Get your things and leave," He said shakily and walked away again. No this isn't til I say it's over, I thought as I then followed him into the bathroom. "So, that's it you're mad because you took my virginity !" I shouted dramatically. Sebastian exhaled and looked at me... A moment of silence,"You think I'm mad because I took your virtue," Sebastian started to giggle then his giggling turned into laughing. I'm so lost right now, I began to wipe my tears, "Aren't you ?" I asked while my voice cracked. "No I'm upset because you're special Roxana" He confessed sweetly. I am? now I'm really confused. "You deserve to be handled with care, this wasn't the right way to lose your virtue," He continued while looking distressed.I decided to walk towards him slowly to see if he wanted my comfort,"That's not your choice to make for me," I said making a valid point causing him to smirk a little, "I enjoyed it we were having fun," I continued while i began to caressed his face. Sebastian grabbed my hand quickly with shame, "Well, I think I ruined the moment," He said while looking at my naked body. I totally forgot I was naked, "You think," I taunted as I giggled. "You and your friend can stay, get some rest," He said smoothly reaching for my hair, "Sweet Roxy," He said whispering as he pecked my lips then left the room. All alone in my own thoughts..

This trip has been crazy, traveling for the first time with my best friend meeting Sebastian and losing my virginity oh, let's not forget having a Threesome with my best friend. I scoffed and began smiling at my achievements. I noticed on this trip there's one thing I knew I wasn't looking for and that's love. I think I'm in love and shockingly not with Bianca but with Sebastian and deep down that scares me.

Finally I got up to walk back into the room and surprisingly I laid my eyes on a fully dressed Stella, "Sebastian said we could stay," I said to her softly as I went into a drawer grabbing a large white tee. "What happened to him wanting us to leave ?" Stella questioned inquisitively. "He changed his mind, don't overthink it Stell," I said closed-mouthed as she gave me a look. She shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly while shortly the butler came knocking, "I was sent to receive the sheets and replace them," He stood tall and proper. Stella pointed to the bed with an attitude sending me to roll my eyes annoyingly at her,"What's your name ?" I asked sweetly as the butler started grabbing the sheets off the bed. "Sir Nicholas," He quickly responded and left. Well, nice to meet you too, "Come on let's get some rest," Stella suggested in the process of climbing on the bed. "You know I don't think you should go to bed angry," I said with care as I went into the nearest closet to grab extra sheets and blankets. "Did you cum Ro ?" Stella asked curiously after I threw the sheets at her. 

Frowning at her question at the same time were making up the bed, "I'm so pissed that I didn't," she continued sadly. "Nah, I didn't I guess we both lucked out" I misstated causing Stella to shake her head at me. Moments later we finished making the bed immediately after we got under the sheets and began to cuddle. I started to feel awkward..Nothing.. I feel nothing, after getting what i finally wanted and being in love with her for ten years...and now I feel nothing...this isn't right "I love you Ro I'm glad you're here with me," Stella said softly in the same time as she snuggles up to me. I exhaled disappointedly, "I love you too Stell," I said sincerely.

> The Next Morning <

Waking up to the smell of Bacon, Over easy eggs, Waffles and fruit, I gradually open my eyes to see a warm plate steaming on the side table next to me. I sat up yawning and stretching, pulling the cover back over my feet. I am not a morning person so it takes me a few seconds to get up,  Scratching my head I turned to look at a knocked out Stella Vice, she's so angelic when she's sleeping even though I might not be in love she's still my number one. I grabbed the plate quietly and left. I went downstairs finding it surprisingly empty, "He must be still asleep," I said to myself quietly slowly smiling at the fact I probably wore him out last night. Shortly I started to roam downstairs looking at the different doors wondering what's in the other one's and knowing what's behind some. I made my way back to the living room as I stopped and staring at the piano, noticing myself being tempted to play something. Since I haven't played in so long, I placed my empty plate on top of the cover slowly sitting down at the bench. I let my fingertips fall lightly across the keys while they play their lovely note then placing my hands comfortable and began to play Same Love by Macklemore.

"You're just full of surprises !" Sebastian said coming from behind me at the same time he startled me. I jumped out of my skin, "Jesus! Sebastian, I know this is your suite but still announce yourself," I made clear. Sebastian decided to sit next to me, I guess that was an invitation ?, "I didn't mean to scare you," He said reassuring me. He was all sweaty like he just got done working out, "You wanna wake and bake with me ?" He asked smiling at me. I looked down at his lips instantly felt myself getting wet as I nodded my head agreeing. Sebastian then got up followed by him holding out his hand and me taking it. When Sebastian started guiding me toward the smoke room, we heard the elevator stop on this floor setting off a loud tone. "Excuse me ?" Sebastian said slowly yet confusingly. We peaked around the corner as the doors opened sending an angry man yelling in Spanish and a set of bodyguards through the living room. Once he lays his eyes on Sebastian he starts screaming,"My boy! why aren't you dressed ?!" The man said in a heavy accent. "Qué estás haciendo aquí," Sebastian spoke. Why in Spanish? What is he hiding?  "Eres un principe tu pais te necesita," The Man responded, Are they talking about me? "Who is this ?" The Man said in English,"I'm Roxana friend," I responded timidly. "Un amigo ?" The Man switched up again looking at Sebastian with a stricted look. "Necesitas una esposa no un amigo," The Man said while his words rolled off his tongue. "Can we speak English here, please?" I suggested respectfully. "This is my father Ro.. he's happy to meet a friend of mine," Sebastian explained. I understood sortively, "I'm here to take my son back home send the Butler to get your things," His father demanded. "And Sylvester and the Men will help load the car," The Man continued to demand while I looked at a pissed off Sebastian his face was so pink and red. 

"¿Por qué sigues de pie aqui ?" His father snapped at him in Spanish convincing Sebastian to wince a little and put a pep in his step, I looked his father up and down with the littlest respect i have for him right now. "Okay What just happened ?" I asked eagerly in the moment of chasing after him. "Nothing you need to worry about," He said dismissing my question. "You can't leave yet," I replied frowning at him. "It's not my choice sweetheart," Sebastian responded to me but stopped to give Sir Nicholas specific demands in Spanish. "You're twenty-one stand up to him" I said aggressively trying to convince him. Sebastian stopped and turned around to face me, "Why don't you join me in Spain," He suggested looking into my eyes. That's wild I asked my best friend this now the table has turned on me. "S-Spain," I said choking on my own words. "Yes come to Spain with me please ?" Sebastian asked again politely instantly after grabbing my hand. "I can't leave Stella our vacation ends in a couple of days," I explained hesitantly. "She can join us," Sebastian said persuasively. Wow he's really putting me on the spot right now, "I don't know Sebastian," I said while shaking my head. Sebastian then lifted my head up with his index finger, "Don't listen to your mind," he said trying to ease my thoughts. I looked into his green eyes, "Listen to your heart," He said lastly then softly leaned in to kiss me. 

I know gonna regret this...I parted my lips and kissed him back,"Let's go to Spain" I said excitingly receiving a big grin from Sebastian. "Awesome" he responded with a kid-like tone. Stella is gonna kill me...