13

In a room full of chairs and a long table I began to look around the room,"Take a seat," Sebastian blurted out. I crossed my arms in response, "Oh, now you're talking to us ?" I questioned receiving a serious look. "I brought you back here to get away from the paparazzi," He explained thoroughly. "Paparazzi, what you don't wanna be seen with us your highness ?" Stella asked dramatically sending Sebastian to exhale sadly. "This isn't about being seen together I'm not shallow," He said calmly. By his tone I can tell he wasn't lying. I took a seat gracefully and crossed my legs, "So why didn't you tell us who you were ?" I asked curiously, I've been dying to get this out. Lifting my eyebrow out of suspicion while Sebastian looked back and forth at Stella and I. He exhaled again, "I didn't want you two to treat me different.. once a girl or anyone finds out who I am they treat me differently," Sebastian confessed. I squinted my eyes at him, there's something else he's not telling us... When I noticed Stella leaned over in her chair intensely. "We understand Sebastian and we forgive you," Stella responded sweetly. Forgive... that's not what I was expecting her to say. "Right Ro ?" She continued to say as she turned to face me. I gave a fake smile, "Sure," I said nonchalantly. "Why do you always have an attitude," Sebastian snapped at me. I looked at him blankly and shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know what else are you hiding ?" I questioned forcefully. "Are you saying I'm lying to you ?" Sebastian assumed. I shook my head disagreeing, "I..We don't know are you ?" I said boldly. "Now you listen to me Roxana and you listen closely..." Sebastian drifted outrageously before he could say anything there was three little knocks at the door. He looked at me on the point of rolled his eyes while he went to open the door. "Sebastian and ladies, the plane is ready let's go," Sylvester said directly to us. "Saved by the bell, now I'm telling you this talk isn't over," Sebastian spat at me and walked swiftly passed Sylvester. Stella looked at me, "Can you not mess up this trip up for the both of us," She said with an irritable tone then walked out the room. After Sylvester stood there waiting for me I left the room grunting out of frustration.

 Once I got myself together Sylvester and I made our way back, "Miss Roxana, I know you're upset at the prince but could I suggest not being so angry with him," Sylvester said honorably. I scoffed, "I wouldn't be so mad if I just knew from the jump..," I explained then in despair I  looked down at the floor, "I'm not a big fan of secrets," I continued.  "Like how your best friend doesn't even know you're in love with her ?" He said slickly catching me off guard. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him numblessly. "H-how did you know that ?" I stuttered nervously. He gave me an innocent grin, "Anyone with eyes can see how much you love her until Sebastian came into play..." He answered making a valid point. I gulped then looked away scoffing, "I'm many things Miss Roxana, stupid isn't one of them," He said calmly making me look into his eyes, "Now can you give the prince a little slack. He's really under pressure right now and if you stay loyal I know at the end of this whole situation you'll find his love, I have a feeling he likes you more than you know," Sylvester said intriguingly then walked ahead. Leaving me to stand there pondering on what he meant by that, "C'mon we don't wanna miss our flight!," He said loud and clear causing me to put a pep in my step. We approached the plane, I'm not surprised were flying private. "I've never been on a private plane," Stella said smiling harder than ever. Sebastian smiled at her enthusiasm but the moment he laid eyes on me his smile instantly went away, "Have you ever been on one ?" He asked me vaguely. I uncrossed my arms signaling a white flag, I don't wanna keep fighting with him, "No I haven't... I was never really interested either," I said calmly as I boarded the plane. I noticed that made him smirk slightly, "She's smoking crack, I'm loving this" I heard Stella say.

Once we all boarded the plane, the pilot made sure we were all clear and moments later it took off. "How long is this flight anyway and how long are we staying ?" I asked curiously. King Jabar looked at Sebastian intensely sending Sebastian to shake his head softly, Whatever they're going through his father isn't pleased at all. "The flight is thirteen hours and how long.." Sebastian said with uncertainty then discreetly looked at his father. In that moment I knew that he was keeping something from me and, whatever it is... it has to do with his father. Shortly Sebastian looked back at me, "For however long you wanna stay for," He answered shyly. I looked at Sebastian in his eyes trying to find some answers, Nothing I see nothing. "Shit say no mas, I don't mind staying forever if you'd let me," Stella said spontaneously causing me to roll my eyes. "Like I said for however long you wanna stay for," Sebastian repeated himself smiling at her comment then leaned back in his chair. An hour later the airplane attendants came by to see if anyone needed anything, "No thank you just water," I said politely. The attendant nodded and moved toward Sebastian but was sent away. She reached my best friend and asked the same question, "Yes I would like tequila on the rocks and the shrimp scampi," Stella ordered and by the look on her face I can she had no shame. I caught Sebastian sitting up and leaning over towards me, I gave him the side-eye. "You know you can get anything you want right ?" He said softly almost at a whisper. "I'm not a woman who wants a lot...I just want the truth.." I said softly. I felt Sebastian touch my thigh causing me to look directly at him, "You'll know soon," he said sweetly, I stared at his lips then looked out the window. 

Yeah, we'll see how long it takes him to tell me the truth...