16

Driving up to the front there was at least a dozen people standing outside waiting for our arrival. I was totally in awe and when I looked at my best friend I could tell we had the same experience, "Bienvenida a la forma Martínez mi casa es tu casa," I heard Jabar announce as we pulled up. The King hopped out the car to greet his people with Sylvester following behind him the proceed to get the bags out the trunk, "Ladies I have some things to do before the fun starts, I have some people who are gonna show you to your rooms then I'll come find you," Sebastian said in that order than kissed both of our cheeks.

Stella and I nodded in unison as we got the car. The first thing I do is lay my eyes on the Queen for a second as she stood straight up and down. Proper but sophisticated I can tell she doesn't play about her country or her son. She kissed her husband on both cheeks while turning to stare Me and Stella down. I quickly look away hoping she didn't notice me staring at her. I felt Sebastian's hand touch my lower back while he guided Me and Stella over to a well-dressed man and a young woman. "Ladies this is my butler Weston and my maid Maria they'll show you to your rooms," Sebastian said as we shook their hands. "Se amable con mis dramas, si ?" Sebastian spoke fluently making the butler and maid nod and smile."Oh y solo hablo ingles con las damas," He continued to speak sending them to nod again at the same time he kissed both Me and Stella's cheeks then went over to greet his mother and family. I noticed Weston and Maria took a bow in front of us, "Oh no that's not necessary we're Americans not royalty," I said humbly, Stella smacked her lips, "Easy for you to say I kinda like it, bow all you want" She said making me shake my head in disappointment. 

"Come this way ladies to your room, your bags will join you shortly," Weston said in a heavy accent while he and Maria started walking into the villa. We walked with them up the stairs down several hallways seeing the decor and paintings on the walls, "Man how long are we staying because I can get used to this," Stella said in a trance. I shrugged my shoulders highly, "I'm not gonna get comfortable though, don't you miss California already ?" I asked faintly. Stella pierced her lips at me as she continued to look around, "California who ?" she hummed, "I'll talk to you when you come back to reality," I gave up as we turned the corner down another hallway, How big is this villa man I'm gonna need a map. "Here we are madame Roxana your room," I heard Maria say sweetly sending me to smile. Finally, I reached my hand out to open the door as I entered. The first thing I noticed is that I have a balcony with a gorgeous view my bags were already in the room as I walked out onto the balcony to overlook the view. I don't belong here. "If you need anything  there's a communication device in your top drawer call for me or Maria we'll come as soon as possible," I heard Weston said loud and clear. I turned around and nodded, "Thank you West," I said loudly so he could hear me. I saw that made him smile deeply while He and Maria walked Stella to her room. I took a breath, At least I can relax and take a nap now

But, first I went over to my suitcase and started unpacking when I noticed someone was watching me from the doorway. When I looked up it was an older man eyeing me. He was dressed casually, semi muscular, skin was tan like Sebastian's but he had a man bun. He was most definitely gorgeous in my eyes. I got up quickly, "Oh I didn't mean to startle you," The man said softly. I nodded slowly and watched him carefully as he took a step inside my room, "What do you want, I'm getting ready for bed" I said nervously. "My brother sent me to come check up on his ladies, I'm Mateo the older brother," Mateo said proudly. I looked him up and down as I started to notice him from the pictures from inside Sebastian's condo in Chile, "I'm fine...thanks for checking up on me," I said intensely but he can tell I was appreciative. "Sorry I should've knocked but I was taken by how pretty are I never saw an American woman before," He said apologetically. I felt my cheeks heat up as a slight smile grew across my face, "Thank you, yea..um we Americans are a sight for sore eyes," I said nervously while I played with my hair making Mateo giggle.

I realized Sebastian was right his brother's teeth were beautiful white and straight, "Why are you going to bed so early it's beautiful outside ?" He asked concernedly. "Jet lag, it's four am right now where I'm from," I answered politely. I could tell he understood cause he smirked slightly, "I hope we get to talk soon.. nice meeting you...," He drifted off in confusion. "Roxana, my name is Roxana," I said clearing up the confusion. "Roxana.. what a beautiful name," He said sweetly then walked out of my room. I exhaled all my nerves out as I began to unpack again, Should I tell Sebastian that his brother hit on me? Was he hitting on me? I mean it hasn't even been an hour since I've been here... eh who cares he's probably hitting on Stella as we speak, He probably hits on everyone.  Once I finished unpacking I decided to see more of my room before I decide to lay down, I walked into the closet and noticed it was way bigger than the one I have at home. It was fully loaded with different sized clothes, dresses, and shoes. Wow, I thought as I combed through everything. I noticed the sizes and they were either the exactly my size or slightly off. I began to ponder, that's weird. I shook it off and headed to the next room which was the bathroom. It had a shower and a tub separately, most definitely something I need at home. The sinks and islands were made out of marble and the mirrors were big enough for two people. My room tour was over for me so I left the bathroom and flopped onto the Queen size bed. Moments of staring at ceiling remember the last few days I started falling asleep. 

I'm really in Spain...