15

I've been staring at Sebastian for the last five minutes, "Well.." I pushed for an answer. He scratched the back of his head nervously, I can tell this is hard for him. I looked him up and down, "Sebastian speak or I swear.." I said in a serious tone. "Okay okay," He said cutting me off, "You're here because I'm going to be the next King and I'm under a lot of pressure okay," Sebastian confessed yet I just don't believe him, "So we're just here to be your stress reliever ?" I said callously causing Sebastian to nod simply. I squinted my eyes at him beyond belief, I don't buy it, "We're just a distraction and when you become King ?.." I asked curiously causing him to sit up from the bed. He then grabbed my hand pulling me towards him, "Then you and Stella are free to go back to America," He said sweetly while he pecked the back of my hand softly. His lips were so soft, I stared at them while I looked back and forth from his eyes back up to his lips.

"I promise you while you're with me you and your bestie are safe and won't be harmed," Sebastian said carefully causing me to relax as I nodded, okay that I will buy. He smiled widely, "Any more questions ?" He asked sarcastically sending me to shake my head no. "Then come here," Sebastian said seductively pulling me on top of his lap. He gently began to caress my face until he reached the back of my neck leaving my body in chills. I looked down at his eyes while stared into mine while the tension between us builds. I let him have complete control as I bent down slowly to kiss his lips gracefully as I felt his hand tangle in my hair. Slightly he moaned into my mouth as we continued to make out, Sebastian pulled back from my lips, "Take this off," He said huskily tugging at my shirt. Quickly I did what I was told with feeling his lips against my skin in seconds causing me to bite down on my bottom lip gently, "Fuck," I moaned. Sebastian smiled against my skin while he continued to kiss all over my body. When I felt his erection against my inner thigh, "Is this what you had in mind when you wanted me to keep you company ?" I said gasping in pleasure. Sebastian looked up at me while he picked me up with urgency, "If I said yes ?" He whispered to me. "Then you better hurry before my best friend wakes up she tends to get jealous when she feels left out," I whispered back making him giggle sinisterly. He turned us around quickly and threw me on to his bed causing me to grunt. Once I was settled I looked up at Sebastian while he started to unbuckle his pants. This is going to be fun...

13 hours later...

"Ladies.. Welcome to Spain," King Jabar said proudly while getting off the plane. Sebastian followed quickly behind him smiling hard,"Hogar dulce Hogar," He spoke sweetly while Me and My Best Friend got off of the plane behind him. The first thought that came to mind when I saw Spain was that it was drop-dead gorgeous, "Wow and I thought Chile was beautiful," Stella confessed. We stepped off the stairs while Sylvester took our bags into his hands, "Had a safe flight Miss. Roxana ?" He said daringly. I gave him a smirk while flashbacks of Me and Sebastian fucking in the back of the plane came to mind, "Yes, I did thanks for asking," I answered. Don't get me wrong I felt bad leaving Stella out the mix but, it was a nice to actually have him to myself again, "So are you going to tell me why you and Sebastian were alone in his room ?" Stella asked me quietly as we walked to the car. I shrugged my shoulders, "He wanted me to keep him company and he didn't feel like waking you up," I said truthfully but obviously leaving out the important details. "Mm," Stella gestured causing me to swallow nervously. I'm not really good at keeping secrets from Stella because we've been best friends for so long but this time I will not break. I promised Sebastian not to start unnecessary drama.

>> Flashback <<

"Damn that was great," Sebastian said panting. Damn, right it was... "Did you cum ?" He asked while he turned to face me, I nodded vigorously while I caught my breath. I began to get up sending Sebastian to follow with a smile on his face, "I guess we should get dressed we're gonna be landing soon," He suggested while he threw on his shirt. When we got dressed, "Hey, Ro can we not tell your bestie about this? Like you said she gets jealous when she feels left outright ?" He asked subtly. I looked at him and nodded, "Right..." I answered him suspiciously, I watched him put on his pants while I just put on my bra. "It's that I don't want any unnecessary drama between you and her," He explained sending me to think otherwise. I nodded slowly understanding, "Promise me because..." He said drifting off while coming over to grab my waist smoothly, "Don't get me wrong I totally like fucking you more than her," He said soothingly followed by a chaste kiss on the lips. "I promise.."

>> End of Flashback <<

When everyone's bags were loaded into the car that's when everyone was settled then we drove away from the airport and into the city of Spain. King Jabar was on the phone in the front row talking back and forth in Spanish with someone probably about business while Me, Stella and Sebastian were in the back row. "So ladies what do you wanna do first in the land of siesta ?" Sebastian asked while he put his hand on my thigh making Stella side-eye both of us."Umm...I don't know to take a nap I'm beat, "I answered tirelessly. "Mmm, I wonder why," Sebastian said while smirking, "Yea I wonder why too," Stella low-key snapped at us causing Me and Sebastian to look at her in confusion. "Well, what do wanna do Stell ?" I asked her in a condescending tone. Stella responded with an eye roll and looked out the window as I shook my head out of irritation."Well... why won't you take a nap Roxana and Stella would you like to join me on the beach at San Sebastian? You know it was named after me," Sebastian suggested while he got up and personal with Stella causing her to smirk, Nicely played Sebastian nicely played.

"Sure I'd like that," Stella said sweetly getting rid of her attitude quick. For the remainder of the ride, I let Stella and Sebastian fool around and let them have a conversation while I looked at the beautiful city around me. Thinking about how far I've come, "We're here !" I heard Sylvester announce. We began to drive into this long driveway with fancy cut plants on each side, it looked something straight out of a movie it was breathtaking. We stopped at a gold rose gate while Sylvester reached out the window quickly punch in a code sending the gate doors to open as we continued to drive in, I lay my eyes on the most modern yet elegant villas I've ever seen. I leaned over to Sebastian, "This is your home ?" I asked intriguingly. He nodded, "I grew up here yes," he took a light giggle at me, Mhmm...I lifted my eyebrows up and down dramatically, "How many.." I asked dramatically sending him to giggle again, "Oh yeah, it's a classic French style fifty and two hundred twenty-four square feet, and eighty acres of land, forty rooms, sixteen-car garages, fourteen bedrooms, fifteen bathrooms," He said casually. I nodded, "uh-huh," I gestured, this gotta be like a fifteen million dollar mansion back home.

 I'm in paradise.