14

This honestly sucks ass... I wonder what he's keeping from Me and Stella

Halfway through the flight Sebastian went to go sit by his father and they been talking ever since. We made eye contact twice during their conversation, if he thinks I'll let this go he doesn't know the half of it..i will get down to why he wants us here. I exhaled exhaustingly at the same time I got up and sat right across from my best friend making Stella lift up her eyebrow in confusion. "This long ass private plane and you wanna sit right across from me ?" She said annoyingly. I rolled my eyes and leaned over, "How are you okay with him just lying to us," I asked quietly. "Because he's not mine, I'm not gonna trip on a stranger for being a stranger Ro," Stella responded wisely while she ate her food. I took a deep breath, maybe she right... maybe I shouldn't be all in my head about this. "What if he selling us... like into sex trafficking," I said worryingly. Stella smacked her lips then lickled her fingers, "Okay don't say that cause you'll freak me out and plus he's been paying us, I don't think Sebastian would do that if he was gonna sell us," Stella said wisely. "Okay you being the smart one is really starting to get on my nerves," I snapped as I rolled my eyes causing Stella to giggle. "We both don't speak Spanish so how do we know what they're saying what they're plotting," I said curiously.

I can tell Stella was becoming impatient with my crazy theories, she sat up and lean closer to me. "You need to stop being paranoid before you jinx us, if you do I will never forgive you," Stella confessed. I looked down sadly, "I'm sorry I just don't believe we're here for a vacation... both of our lives is going to change and I feel it," I said standing my ground. Stella scoffed slightly, "If both of our lives is gonna change it's gonna be for the better not for the worse love," She said calmly. I nodded in response agreeing with her, "Just worry about playing your part right now," Stella continued to talk as she took a sip out her drink. I slightly turned my head sideways out of confusion, "Which is ?" I questioned. "To be fucked and wined 'n' dined, men like Sebastian only come around once in a lifetime for women like us Roxana, enjoy the journey.." Stella said reminding me why we're here in the first place. She totally right I just need to relax, " You're not taking him seriously right ?" Stella questioned sternly. I shook my head no, lies "I just wanna know who this man was traveling with," I said honestly. "It's really none of our business, until it gets dangerous," Stella said in that order then stood up.

My eyes followed hers, "Where you going ?" I asked curiously. "To the bathroom and you need to ask for a Xanax," Stella said with all the sass. I rolled my eyes while shaking my head, I don't need a Xanax I trust my intentions. After that conversation the rest of the flight was basic Stella fell asleep an hour after she got back from the bathroom, Jabar has been on the phone arguing with someone for the past hour and a half, must be important. Once I heard the conversation take a turn, I put my headphones on, I don't know what it is about spanish but it doesn't sound good when it's get heated. I stayed in deep thought as I watched the clouds, moments later I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. In one swift motion I took my earphones off then turned to see who it was.. Sebastian.

"Come talk to me," He said smoothly making me melt. No, don't forget he's lying to you, "Talk to you about..." I said calmly drifting off. Sebastian slightly smirked, "You know you want to talk to me so come on," He said confidently sending me to roll my eyes. He gave me his hand, "Look I'm sorry for not telling you who I was, please.. come keep me company," Sebastian said sensually. I looked him in his eyes, well he seems sincere.. "Are you gonna tell me why Me and My Best Friend are here ?" I asked intensely causing him to giggle. "I didn't find my question amusing," I said with an attitude. "Don't be so defensive," Sebastian said with a smile then he slowly leaned over the seat. He got close and personal causing me to slowly swallow the knot in my throat nervously, "I laughed because I find you sexy when your inquisitive, now are you gonna come keep me company or are you gonna stay here and play twenty-one questions with me," Sebastian said sexually yet so dominatingly. He gave his hand again, Fuck he's so hot... I bite my bottom lip as I took his hand.

He smiled while helping me up, "Now was that so hard and that is the game you americans play yes ?," Sebastian teased causing me to giggle as we began to walk back to his room. I shook my head, "Oh, Don't think I forgot," I answered back. Sebastian knitted his eyebrow at me, "Forgot about what ?" He said confusingly. "You never answered my question," I said with a big smile on my face. He giggled out of irony, "Okay okay I'll tell you when we get in the room," He said with a big smile on his face. They're so pretty, white and straight..."Have you ever had braces ?" I blurted out randomly as we approached the room. He opened the door sending me to walk in, seconds after he came in I instantly went over and sat on the bed, "That's a random question.." Sebastian said pointing out the obvious. I gave him a 'duh' look, "No, the doctor said I didn't need them plus my mom..." he began to explain. "The queen ?" I said interrupting him. Sebastian cut his eyes at me, "Sorry it's a habit, keep talking," I said apologizing. Wow, he gets really touchy real quick, "Like I was saying, my mom was a bit of a teeth freak me and my other siblings all have straight teeth," Sebastian explained thoroughly. "How many siblings do you have ?" I asked curiously. " I have an older brother and a younger sister, I'm the middle child" Sebastian answered. I nodded, "Okay one more question," I informed him intringently. He looked at me with sullen and gave me the floor to say what's on my mind, "So why are Me and My best friend here ?.. and I want the truth," I ask in demand.