11

After Me and My Best Friend got ready we walked downstairs hand in hand with nothing but what we came here with, "Do you think we can stop by the resort and get our things ?" Stella asked out loud politely. I looked at her and nodded my head to agree, "I'll buy you new things," Sebastian said sternly leaving Me and Stella to look at eachother. "We can't just leave my stuff we have valuables," I said standing my ground forcing Sebastian and his father turned back and give me an amusing look then looked at each other. They conversed in spanish then nodded, "Fine we'll take you to get your things," Sebastian finally spoke up as I watched them return to their business leaving me highly satisfied. 

I smiled and Stella looked like she was impressed, we left for the garage and when we got there it had to be like seven or eight cars down there. "Oh my god, how many cars does this guy have?" Stella asked intriguingly while she skipped around the garage looking in the windows. I scoped out the garage while I noticed Sylvester loading up the vans with luggage. "Eight," He answered with a deep brazilian accent. I nodded in gently and walked over to him, "So how long have you worked for Sebastian ?" I asked receiving a dismissive smirk. "For some years, excuse me," He answered shortly at the same time closing the truck of the Mercedes Truck. For an only child Sebastian sure is a heavy packer, When he left my eyes wandered and wandered until I laid my eyes on a classic Porsche 356. It was a 1.1-liter four-cylinder engine and was good for 35-40 horsepower. I fell in love immediately while I investigated the car, I heard the door open sending distant muffled chattering to fill the room, "Hey Sebastian one day can you take me on a cruise down the coast ?!" I yelled boldly at him from across the room as I kept looking at the car. The room went silent during the time I admired its beauty. Sebastian began to walk over to find a smile on his face "Oh with this old thing," he said laughed at me. I scrunch my eyebrows at him, "Hey don't hurt the car's feelings it may decide not to run anymore," I said goofily causing Sebastian to perk his lips together at me."If so I'll just fix it, that's why I have all these cars," He said confidently as I looked into his eyes sweetly, "I like to fix things that are broken," He kept talking as he admired his work. Now I was really impressed, "Promise me you'll take me on a ride ?" I repeated myself causing him to give me a convincing look, "I promise," He said answering my question smiling in return. As he held his hand out I took it gently, "It's time to go," Sebastian said shortly. On our way to the car Sebastian opened the door for Stella and I as we sat all the way in the back, Stella sat on the left side as I found myself on the right while Sebastian sat in between us. When everyone was in the car Sebastian instantly put his hands on Stella's inner thigh, rubbing her gently with his thumb while she bit her lip lightly at his touch. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window trying to pay them no mind. When the car began to move Sebastian raised his palm up to the sun roof pushing a button sending a black thick glass to ascend up closing off the back seat. "Why the need for privacy right now ?" I asked curiously. He grinned at me, "Because which one of you ladies would like to give me head right now ?" Sebastian asked bodly.

My eyes widen not out of surprise but at the audacity, "You're dad is in the front seat," I whispered to Sebastian absurdly. He suddenly cut his eyes at me,"HEY DAD," He yelled as loud as he could. Nothing, no response not a word then Sebastian knocked on the glass, "Soundproof and tented so no one is gonna see nor hear us," He explained, "Plus my father has done worse while he was young," He continued arrogantly making me scoff at him, "Well if I do it but Roxana gotta do it with me," Stella said finally breaking the silence. I looked at her in shock, I'm surprised she's even in the mood. Just a few minutes ago she didn't even wanna be here. "That sounds like a plan, two heads are always better than one," Sebastian said as he began to unbuckle his slacks. Shortly I was staring at the dick that took my virginity last night causing me to reminisce easily. It was a fun night until he got upset, "Are we getting paid for this too ?" Stella asked snapping me out of my trance. I'm glad she got her head on straight cause I for sure don't right now. Sebastian sighed and adjusted for his comfortability, "Name your price," He said huskily. You know from these past few hours I've noticed for the first time that my best friend is all about business first and fun second, out of the ten years I've known Stella I never noticed what kind of person she really was until now and I respect her for it. She looked at me with flirtatious eyes, "How much you think we should charge ?" She said seductively adjusting herself over Sebastian's lap. I looked in between her eyes and lips at the fact they looked so soft and kissable. She was inches away from my face, Did she want me to kiss her? I looked over at Sebastian slightly while he developed a full erection. I guess this kind of thing turned him on, "I'm thinking in between two or three hundred dollars each," I said playing along. "Done, two hundred and seventy-four euros each easy," Sebastian said happily with no problems. My Best Friend grinned lightly and planted a chaste kiss on my lips, pulling in me into the seduction as her lips never left mine. Damn she really good at this, When Stella's lips left mine we were in the perfect position for Sebastian to guide both of ours heads down. "Now you two promise me that you'll share with one another," Sebastian said dominantly.

No joke that's just made me so hot for him, "We promise," I said softly at the same time Stella began to put his tip in her mouth. At the touch of her soft lips, Sebastian gently laid his head back to enjoy his blowjob. I decided to give Stella the floor before I wanted to join in while she got more into sucking his dick I put my fingertips on her chin then traveled her throat to feel his dick go deeper down her throat. Moments later, I felt her raise up slowly giving me the signal that it's my turn. Surprisingly this is turning me on as well , but before I went down I brought Stella's lips to mine tasting Sebastian all over her lips. "You guys are so hot," I heard Sebastian say sensually. "We know," We said confidently as I finished him off. I started off where my best friend ended causing Sebastian to jump in my mouth. "Fuck, keep going I'm gonna cum," Sebastian warned me simultaneously as I sucked him slowly catching back up to speed. I felt Sebastian getting more and more relax causing me to go deeper every time I reached his tip. "Fuck Roxana I'm cumming," He said while peaking in the process I caught every single drop in my mouth. Sitting up in satisfaction holding all his cum in the mouth, "Either swallow it or spit it out," Sebastian suggested as he reached on the side of the door to grab a plastic cup. I noticed he's strangely always prepared but I shouldn't be surprised. I wonder how many girls gave him head in this very back seat. I took the cup to spit it out and instantly I witnessed disappointment on Sebastian's face after I made my choice then he began fixed his pants."Anyone up for a hot box ?" He said trying to hide his disappointment. 

Fuck why am I always the one to disappoint him?