3

Stella was like a kid in a candy store. "Love look he has all types of artist Van Gough, Da Vinci, Much, Claude Monet," She babbled on. "Your favorites," I added as I looked around until I came across a painting that stood out. "The Fall of the Damned," Sebastian said coming from behind me. "What does it mean ?" I asked as we stood in front of the painting. "Art is whatever you want it to be," He smirked down at me. Standing beside me, I look up and he's way taller than me, maybe six-three ? but now I'm tryna get in his head  because I can't fall for him. "Um well... I grew up a Roman Catholic and when I looked into this painting I see all of us falling into an abyss of hell," He explained while staring at the painting. I gave this man the craziest side-eye, "One day we're all gonna be damned," He continued then walked away. One day we're all gonna be damned? Way to set a mood. "Come on Chica's time to start the real fun," Sebastian said guiding us out and closing the door behind him. He grabbed our waist walking in sync with us, "Did I ever tell you ladies how beautiful you both look tonight ?," He asked. We both nodded as he grabbed our hands twirling us around then back into his chest. "Good, Let's go upstairs I wanna show you girls something," He said tapping us on our asses which felt good to me. He seems to make himself real comfortable real quick. "Wait!" Stella blurted out, Me and Sebastian looked at her with confusion. "How can we trust you ?" Stella asked nervously, I can tell by her body language she wasn't okay. Sebastian took her hand and looked into her eyes, "I will never hurt you I'm not gonna let anything happen to you," Sebastian said securely. He said the same words I said to her back in the room, Was he running game or was he sincere? I thought. Stella stared into his brown eyes and slowly a smile came upon her face causing a smile to come upon my face. Every time my best friend is happy so am I. "Okay let's go," Stella said giggling and grabbed our hands again. 

When we came to the top of the stairs there was a bowl to the right on a pedestal filled with small blue pills. I reached into the bowl to grab one, Wow I wonder how many hands been in here. They were solid like vitamins, are they... "Now those are E pills mami," He said pulling us together reaching in grabbing two. He turned to look at us, "Open," He demanded and he didn't have to ask me twice, I knew what E pills were. I opened my mouth as he popped one in, as I came down on his finger with my lips, he slowly pulls away. He knew what was up. Stella looked at me like it was getting too weird for her maybe because drugs are involved now. "May I speak to her for a minute alone ?" I asked confidently. They both glared at me got me thinking, Did I just fuck up?  "Uh sure, door to your left down that way," Sebastian said as he pointed down the hall.

I grabbed my best friend  as we went and closed the door behind us , when Stella yanked away strongly, "Okay you can't chicken out now," I called her out. Stella frowned at me, "Wait hold up, Let's rewind you said I don't have to do anything I don't wanna do remember," She snapped. I hope I didn't offend her I really want this to work out, "And you don't Stell, look... an E pill is just a happy pill It makes you feel good it's nothing heavy like Coke or Meth," I explained. Telling by her expression I got her listening at least, "If it really comes down fucking are you even ready ?" She asked me while crossing her arms. I looked down knowing she was right. I put my hand on her shoulder looking into her eyes, "Were in this together, so yes," I answered causing her to shake her head, "This is crazy we don't know this guy he can have AIDS," Stella said nervously as she sat down on the bed. "Look..I'll put it to you like this, don't do anything I wouldn't do," I said sitting next to her. "I won't have you fucked up out here in Chile," I reassured her. She wasn't even making eye contact with me, "What's stopping you Stell ? I never knew you to be scared of anything," I said holding her head up. I saw a teardrop down her cheek as I swiftly wipe it from her face, "You're my Best Friend, I hardly see you naked Stell let alone fuck you...Now you want me to fuck a random ass guy with you," Stella spoke freely.

Expressing my obsession with my best friend to my best friend isn't in my plans either  so this is the only way, "You don't have to eat me out or finger me or none of it okay..," I trailed off moving closer grabbing her neck gently, "Just kiss me," I whispered. Literally feeling my body temperature rising, "Show me how you would kiss him," I continued softly. Now she looking at me, I licked my lips leaning in lightly. Little by little she started to engage as we both closed our eyes only to feel her breath before our lips touched. This is everything I hoped our first kiss would be. Soft and exciting, I start to count one... two... three. I pulled back and parted my lips and kissed her again holding her cheek in my palm. Her hand fell on my thigh as she gripped. We parted, "Oh my god," We both said smiling and laughing. Stella leaned in again more comfortably than before laying one on me. "How do you keep me so relaxed ?" Stella said shockingly. "That wasn't so bad was it" I said playfully yet curiously. Stella grinned shyly and shook her no,"That wasn't bad was it, Your lips are soft too" Stella confessed causing me to blush. "Like I said you don't have to do anything you don't wanna to do love, I gotcha," I said confidently and smirked as she stood up tall, "You know what you're right just make it look sexy like Brit and Candy," Stella said while playing with her friendship ring. I nodded to agree, "Right," I said. "Just as long as we don't catch feelings for each other," She continued.

Only in my dreams, "Just for fun Stell," I answered back. She screamed out of excitement and hugged me tightly tackling me on the bed, "You're wild Roxana Daniels who knew you had this side," Stella said intriguingly. "I did of course," I giggled nervously. "I remember when you never wanted to have a threesome now look at you," She said pinching my cheeks then got up and fixed her outfit. "What changed your mind I mean-" I cut her off, "People change Bestie have faith," I quickly said and then there was a moment of silence. "I guess.." Stella said as she left the room. I exhaled, That was too close I don't need her asking questions. She can't know the reason I'm here. I fixed my out as I got up walking out after her. Once I got out the room I witnessed Sebastian standing right where we left him. He smiled at the sight of my best friend basically skipping towards him so urgently as I slowly caught up to them, "I'm ready," Stella said while exchanging flirtatious stares with him. He popped a pill in her mouth,"Excellent," Sebastian said satisfyingly.