2

Me and Stella went around the resort on a shopping spree, getting our nails done, buying shoes, dresses, jewelry, you know girl things until we stumbled across a lingerie store. I smirked at my best friend, "Look I already told you I'm not fucking," Stella made clear. I rolled my eyes, "It's a nice gesture plus if you won't I will.." I joked pulling her into the store. Fucking that man is not in my plans ...far from it, I thought. Searching through the sex store, "Look Ro !" Stella shouted getting my attention. I turn down the aisle she was on to see her pretending to suck a dildo off, "You're a hot mess, that's not why we're here," I giggled and shook my head as I continued to shop, we both found something we'd  like to wear. I got a white lace two-piece, Stella got a red lace two-piece and might I say, she would look finer than a ticket on a dash in it. We walked up to the counter paying for our lingerie out of the money Sebastian gave us. On our way to the room we finally reached the door and saw two vases filled with different color of roses. "Wow, they're so beautiful," I said while melting. I looked at Stella and her jaw was to the floor. We picked up the vases as we enter the room, "They have notes," Stella announced waving hers in the air.

I put down our bags and hit the lights, "This guy is trying real hard," I spoke up grabbing my note from the vase. I began to read my note out loud," Roxana, Sweet Roxana I noticed in your eyes your grace and joy. I wanted to tell you I adore you with Pink and Purple roses xo Sebastian," I finished and look down at the flowers. Smooth, I thought as Stella smirked at me she read hers," Stella, Sexy Stella I noticed in your eyes your passion and enthusiasm. I wanted to tell you I care about you Yellow and Orange roses xo Sebastian," She read with a smile. I can tell we both fall for the sappy fairytale type, He was winning Stella over without my help, I thoughtMe and Stella got dolled up in our new dresses and lingerie we brought. Putting our other outfits over it, I decided to go with a black turtleneck and jeans as I threw over a minx coat to top it off and the boots to match. Stella went with a red crop top and leather black pants with med-high boots as she threw on a biker chic crop jacket to let these bitches know she was the baddest. As we took a long look at each other in the mirror. "Tonight our lives change we're gonna experience something different that most American girls don't or won't and again we don't have to do anything we don't wanna do.. we'll stand tall," I said reminding my best friend. I take her hand and gently kiss it, "I love you man we've been through a lot since Sophomore year in high school I'll do anything for you," I said tearing up. "Oh my god stop you're gonna make me cry," Stella laughs and tears up with me. "Let's go this," Stella said wiping my face.

The night was still young but, it's only getting better

It felt like a movie the way we stepping into the Hotel Terrado Suites. Time actually went in slow motion, my Best Friend looked great so I knew I was killing that shit too. Once we got into the elevator, I pull out my lip gloss and put some on, "I can't lie Ro I'm nervous as fuck," Stella confessed. "Hey I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you.. remember Brit and Candy," I reassured her. She exhaled, "We're a couple of bad bitches," She said and smiled. "Been there done that," I reminded her as I gave her a look. In that moment we couldn't hold in our nerves anymore. Stella and I started screaming going crazy as we got to the top floor. The elevator doors open as we enter Sebastian's living room sorta looked like a scene from Fifty Shades but with a Spanish twist to it. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling it looked mesmerizing. The kitchen was set up to the right and the piano on the left side of the room. Does he play? I asked myself,  I went over to the piano as Stella took in the sights.

"Welcome ladies !," That same sexy masculine voice spoke out. Stella and I turned around to look up at Sebastian. He looked pleased to see us as he continues down the stairs. I go over to Stella joining her side as he comes towards us. I look him up and down while he was wearing all white with a groovy dress shirt unbuttoned nothing under just showing his V-line. He pecked our cheeks, "I'm glad you two could make it," He said while he licked his lips, "Do you guys get high ?" He asked. We laughed at him, "Of course we do," I said smoothly. "Come on let's smoke and I'll show you around," Sebastian said as he grabbed our hands and guided us through the suite into a back room where it reeked of weed and other drugs. I think i'm getting a hint of sex too. He sat us down then turned on the lights.

Different signs in LED with different neon symbols of marijuana up on the wall lit up brightly, I was in awe so was Stella. "I'm guessing you both know how to roll so..." Sebastian broke silence while he gets a big box from his closet. He sat down in front of us and opened the box, it had all types of blunts you can think of. Backwoods, Gameleaf, Dutches, Swishes, Raw papers, White owls, etc. "Take your pick," He said as he left back to the closet.  I chose a Dutch Cream and Stella chose a Backwood Russian Cream when we saw Sebastian come back with two jars of weed. He let us smell and feel the quality, "Where do you get your supply ?" I asked curiously. Maybe, he's a drug dealer "I grow most of my supply or if I'm lazy I go to the dispensary," He answered filling up two ziplock baggies full of weed handing us a bag each. "I'd like to know what we are smoking," Stella smartly suggested. Sebastian smiled, "I only smoke Obama Kush, Indica..those bags are for you two ladies and the rest of your trip," He said as he rolled up. What's his game? I pondered, "Thank you," Stella sweetly said. "Roll up ladies," He smirked as we rolled our own blunts. Sebastian kicked back to smoke his joint, Sebastian has a nice definition in his face from both angles, looking at my best friend she looked attractive as well. The lights compliment her and the way she French inhale. I wish she understood the dynamics of  my attraction for her.

"You know what my first impression was of you, Roxana ?" Sebastian broke silence while glaring into my eyes. "You can call me Ro," I responded quickly. I don't know what it is about him he just fills me up with security. "My first impression was DAMN you're body looks amazing in a bikini. Your little belly ring is sexy as fuck too," Sebastian confessed, "Are you a dancer ?" He asked. I continued my smoke trick receiving an eyebrow lift from Sebastian, "Yes, I love dancing all type of dancing," I answered. "She's an entertainer also," Stella added proudly. I smiled at her blushing sending Sebastian to smirk, "Is that right ?" He teased. "I sing a little bit nothing special," I added. I'm trying to keep my sweat under control... how is Stella so good at this ? "What about you Stella what do you do ?" Sebastian talked to her. "I'm an actress and photographer," My Best Friend answered. "You girls love art ?" Sebastian changed the subject quickly.This guy is smart as fuck he puts two and two together, I thought. I watched him while he puts his blunt out in the ashtray and stands up reaching for our hands. "You don't have to put your blunts out, just come" He clarified.

 We each took a hand and followed him down the hallway where he had all sorts of family pictures. Now I know he's the sentimental type. We got towards the end of the hallway and stopped in front of a door. He let go of my hand to reach in his pocket still holding Stella's hand to get his private keys out. There was so many like a custodian's ring, There can't be that many rooms in here. Exchanging smiles with Stella, Sebastian unlocked the door entering as he clapped twice turning on the lights. "Whoa.." Stella's eyes opened wide as she ran in like the gates open and she was in heaven. Me and Sebastian eyes met while I can literally feel the pressure in between my legs. It's getting hot in here. I took a puff. "Ro! Get in here look at this !" Stella yelled from inside causing me to walk in passing Sebastian to enter. I was so close to him I felt a graze of his breath down my neck. I knew he smelled my perfume by the way he inhale and exhaled hypnotically.

Now my question is does he like Me or Stella more or is he just having fun ?