Prologue

A little girl had the perfect family she could ever dream of a mom and of course a dad.

But things do change after all.

Her dad was none other than F/n L/n one of the strongest demon slayers ever known to man. He had a unique breathing style that no one has ever heard of it's been passed down from generation to generation.

He went on a hunt to destroy one demon especially but since then he's never returned.

He has been missing for over 7 years like he disappeared into thin air never to be seen again.

After many years she had took care of her mom since she's gotten very Sick and Doesn't have enough strength to stand up.

She left for only a few hours to return home, only to be meet with a horrible stench coming from her home.

Her eyes widen realizing what could have happened she ran, ran and ran.

She opened the door to when she did she saw her mom laying there.

Dead.

She heard noises coming from inside her house she stood there quietly not wanting to alert the thing, that she was there and knew of its presence.

The other door to her house open she made eye contact with those red glowing eyes. She tried so hard not to scream her lungs out and cry for help and just ran.

Ran the other direction away from the thing that had destroyed the only thing she had left.

She kept running for hours until eventually she came to a stop.

She hid behind a tree and put her head on her knees crying. She couldn't do anything else but cry.

In the quiet forest the only sound there was, was whimpering, as a little girl cried nothing else was heard but crying.

She promised that she would find the thing responsible for this and she'll end it. Destroy each and every single one of them till there's no sign of them left.

She would continue the family's legacy, and become a demon slayer.

But little did she knew she would have other things she would have to worry about.