A/n

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been able to upload a chapter recently. I'm doing the best that I can to continue and finish this story with an actual ending instead of leaving it without a proper ending.

I've always been the kind to finish something before starting something else, and that's what I haven't been doing.

I have a lot of drafts for this story and other future ones that I have in mind. It's complicated with everything else that is going on in the world.

I'm on spring break at the moment so I'll try to upload a new chapter on this story later this week I just ask that you all are patient.

At the moment finals are also coming up and I ain't trying to go to summer school so I'm putting in effort for them.

I need your help with these next things. What nickname should y/n call Tanjiro I haven't been able to come up with a proper nickname for him yet. I need help coming up with a nickname for him so help me out by saying some nicknames in the comments I would really appreciate it!

Also, this book takes place in S1 I have yet to read the manga and watch S2. So if I miss a chunk of information about some events that take place please keep that in mind.

After I finish this book hopefully I've read the manga and watched s2 I'll come back and edit this book.

Also THANK YOU ALL FOR 17k READS OMG!!!! And thank you for those who vote and comments I really love that people interact with my book omg 😭😭

I love and appreciate each and every single one of you I'm really grateful for this really!

One last thing why aren't y'all following my socials?? I have tik tok and Instagram do why aren't y'all following them?🤨 I haven't posted anything yet but I will be soon!

Anyways that is all again I'll try to update as soon as possible! And thank you all for the support on this story!!

Tiktok-@k.hsjdb1
Instagram-@k.b.9882