•Chapter 7•

"Y/n, Y/n,"

"Wake up, please I want to see your beautiful eyes,"

"You're my favorite person after all,"

"I want to see you,"

"Please wake up,"

"For me? Please?"

"Y/n! Wake up,"

You opened your eyes quickly breathing a bit heavy. Making you almost fall down the tree you were on.

You took a few breaths for a few minutes until you heard your name being called again.

"Y/n?" You heard one of the guy's say you saw as they started walking then that's when you got down from the tree landing on your feet.

You didn't say a word to any of them you were in thought.

Every once in a while you would hear your name being called. But when you respond with a 'hmm' no one responded, and the guys said that none of them were talking making you feel a bit creeped out.

You were in thought for most of the time you guys were walking.

"Hey y/n you alright?" You heard tanjiro say, him suddenly being beside you walking.

"Yea I'm fine," you said nodding not bothering to look at him but looking at the ground.

"You're lying," he suddenly said you just stopped walking and so did he, he turned towards you, you didn't you stood still.

"I'm not I'm fine like I said," you said wanting to walk away not liking the vibe this was giving off.

Before you could even walk away tanjiro grabbed your shoulder and pulled you so that you were facing him he put both his arms on your shoulder.

"I know you're lying, y/n, you can talk to me,"
He said looking at you straight in the eye, you looked him in the eye too.

"Tanjiro, I'm fine just tired," you said clarifying the truth is, when you said you were opening up, you didn't mean it.

You only told him the basics like, you wanted to become a demon slayer which is true. And that you wanted to find a specific person.Other than that it's all.

When you first meet him you panicked a little bit when you accidentally said your last name cause yeah, your dad was a famous demon slayer but anytime you tried to make friends they would always end up leaving.

You never understood why though, just hearing the name L/n made them look at you weird.

Maybe there is some family history that you don't know about, that no one ever told you that's why you wanted to find your dad, to understand what happened.

And you were thinking you would have to part ways with them, it's already been months since you've met Tanjiro And nezuko. And you met the others days ago and you would have to leave them, and the truth is you had gotten attached to them.

"You sure?" He said to you. You nodded then got his hands off your shoulder you grabbed his hand and started walking.

"Come on we got somewhere to be now don't we?" You said to him smiling with an actual smile probably the first time you generally smiled and that smile was sweet.

He felt his cheeks flush a bit at the smile, he couldn't help but also smile.

You guys walked into you both caught up to inosuke and zenitsu your smile disappearing and back to your normal bored expression.