•Chapter 9•

"He seriously has some nerve," you said to no one in specific.

You walked towards where the house was to sleep.

You eventually found your way back to where the guys were.

You made sure to come in quietly so you wouldn't wake up any of them.

You changed in the little room that was there and went back to bed.

You had woken up to see nezuko on top of you hugging you in her sleep.

You just sighed keeping her there since you hadn't seen her in a while and wanted to hug her.

You couldn't help but feel someone watching so you turned your head to see inouske turn around so he was facing the other way.

You shook your head and got off from nezuko's grasp, unfortunately.

You stretched while the others got up and got ready to leave you all said your goodbyes to the lady and headed on your journey.

"Hey um y/n why did you go out at night?" That was what you heard tanjiro say.

'And me over here thinking I'm sneaky,' "I just wanted to clear my mind you know I've been thinking a lot,"

You said nodding your head and smiling a bit to make it seem like your words were true it's not like you snuck out to meet up with a friend, how would they ever find out?

"Oh," was all that was heard from the boy.

You nodded and you felt like you knew why his only response was oh he probably saw you sneak out at night but whatever.

In the far distance, you could feel his presence and you didn't like it, not only did he decide to make himself appear in your dreams but to be watching you at all times creeped you out.

Inosuke could feel someone's presence too, in fact, he felt the presence since a few days after he had met you he felt the feeling get stronger as he was near you.

He didn't think much of it, since he didn't know what it meant so he let it be.

Well, that was until yesterday when he saw you go out in the middle of the night.

He was curious so he followed you out, careful to not make any sound for you to realize he was there.

He followed you until he saw and heard you were talking to someone he peeped from where he was hidden and saw that you were talking to someone in a mask.

He watched the interaction occur before you turned around to leave Inosuke went running towards the house that you guys were staying at and fake slept until you've come in.

He wanted to know who that masked person was and why you were talking to him, he wanted to ask but then again if he asked, you would know he was spying on you, and Inosuke sure as hell didn't want that.

So he kept quiet.

After a few hours had passed since the group left the house they started to feel tired.

"Where are we heading? I'm tired," zenitsu asked further behind the group.

"I'm going to be completely honest I have no idea, the paper didn't say anything it just said to leave the house but, there's no specific direction to where we are supposed to be heading," Tanjiro responded scratching his neck and smiling nervously.

All three of them stopped and looked towards him.

"So you didn't know where the hell we were going?!" Inosuke asked quite loudly.

"Calm down boar," they heard you speak.

You had your hands on your head then slowly dragged one down your face and kept it on your chin then looked at Tanjiro.

"Why, why, why, why? We have been walking for hours to go where? You could've told us this tanjiro now we are lost in the middle of nowhere without even knowing where we are heading to," you said in a surprisingly calmed tone.

Tanjiro was surprised that you were rather calm about this.

"Yea, sorry about that I really do apologize," Tanjiro said scratching his neck.

You cracked your hand and said "it's fine, just don't do it again without telling us at the beginning,"

All the boy could do was nod his head.

The group continued walking nowhere specifically.

Until they heard a thud in front of them.

"What the?" Zenitsu said using you as a shield.

"Let go of me," you said pushing him away, so you could take out your sword and go to see what that thud was.

"Y/n don't go there it might be a demon," tanjiro said trying to get you to come back.

"I have a sword for a reason," you said walking slowly towards the thud.

Walking closer you saw someone there laying on the ground.

It was a human so you put your sword away.

"What is it (a better version of the miss pronunciation of your name)?"

"It's a human inosuke don't worry," you responded he nodded and put his swords back.

You picked the human up by their hair so you could see who they were.

At the same time, they were opening their eyes and you two stared at each other.

And after a few seconds, you both recognized who you both were.

"YOU?!?" He shouted.

"Damn," you said.

"Why did it have to be you?! You're the one that didn't take anything seriously and survived??"

" I'm surprised you survived too darling, pretty sure I scared you shit less back in the forest,"
You said giving him a small smile.

"DARLING??" You heard the three boys behind you, they meant to say it in their head but their mind and body decided something else.

Two of them knew what that word meant but one didn't, he still said something about it cause that sounded nice instead of boar-head or boar.

You even called the yellow thing 'sunshine'

"Who is this guy?!" Inosuke said. He just said what the other two were thinking.

You turned to the guy on the floor, and he turned to you.

"What even is your name?" You both said at the same time

A/n: sorry for the long wait I've been stressed the past few weeks over school and other things, and sorry for the short chapter. But thank you guys so much for 1.44k reads!! And for adding and voting on this book!
In a few weeks, I might be uploading a new book I have planned or I might not depend on if I feel like doing it or I'll wait until I finish this book that's all I have to say bye.