•Chapter 15•

Tanjiro's POV
I and inosuke walked for days now.

Day and night and no sign on y/n I just hope she is okay.

And zenitsu too I guess.

I really regret not going after her she's stuck with zenitsu and I'm stuck with this boar.

Now every time I try to talk to him all he says is that I didn't go after her and he constantly reminds me of it.

I wish I was the one that was with her right now, we haven't had any alone time in forever, but no she had to have bonding time with zenitsu.

I guess that's a good thing cause now that I'm with inosuke I can learn what his intentions are with her, he can tell me without even realizing it.

As to Nezuko, I have no idea how I'm going to do this, she probably doesn't even know her feelings like inosuke.

This is going to be tough.

I have to figure out what their intentions are, about y/n zenitsu is pretty clear what his intentions are with her but what about the boar and nezuko? That's what I have to figure out.

He knew what he needed to do but what he didn't know is why he needed to do it, there was no reason from what he says he just wanted to know what their intentions were with his friend.

Cause he himself didn't know what HIS intentions were to began with.

Friends look out for each other right?

A couple of days later
After after a few days of walking they both started to see lights which they assumed was the city of Tokyo.

They heard a scream further down the area they were at both of them started running in fear, hoping it wasn't who they think it was.

Inosuke ran further and faster ahead than tanjiro hoping he would get there first and be able to save who he thought it was.

When they both arrived they saw blood on the floor and a broken window but there was no sign of you there.

They assumed the blood and the broken window were due to the demon being killed, but they didn't see anyone there aside from that.

They looked around but there was no one or anything else there.

They left but not without looking back one last time in hope that someone would appear.

Time skip
As they got further away from the area they were just at they couldn't help but feel watched.

They didn't say anything to each other since they weren't on a talking basis at the moment.

They did however look around the trees and the area they were in to see if anyone was watching them from the upper ground.

When they saw no one they constantly looked at the bushes that were near them but there was no one watching them.

Tanjiro thought it was probably his imagination and him being paranoid.

Inosuke thinking it could either be a demon or Someone.

Either the guy called reeyotto or that guy with the mask he never knew the name of.

Or just a demon waiting to attack.

Right as he thought about that two demons came out, one out of a bush and the other one from inside of the forest.

They both got their swords out and started swinging them so they could slay the demons.

Inosuke started by cutting their limbs off and used his breathing style to kill one of the demons, Tanjiro did the same until the demon picked him up and threw him away.

He hit his head on a nearby tree but he got up to continue to fight the demon until after some time they finally killed them.

While putting their swords away they still felt the presence of someone watching but no longer wanting to stay there, they left.

With the hopes of the feeling of being watched leaving.

And it did as they got further away.

Sabito's POV
I decided to test how well they managed themselves as demon slayers.

What I did was to get two demons to go after them so what I did was to lead them towards them, it was hard but I managed to do it.

As they entered the forest I stayed up upper ground and followed them as they continued walking through the forest.

I started to realize that they felt me they started to look around but luckily they couldn't see me, the red-haired looked in my direction but didn't seem to notice me.

As to the one wearing that boar mask I couldn't tell if he could see me or not, since his mask covered his face I wasn't sure if he had seen me but I continued to stay there.

They eventually stopped looking on upper ground and started looking in the direction of the bushes.

Which is where one of the demons was hiding while the other one hid further in the forest.

A few seconds later the demon came out and they started attacking one another.

When the red-haired one got thrown into the tree I was surprised as to when he continued to fight, he and that boar head had potential and they were strong.

I watched as they killed both of those demons in a matter of minutes.

Both of them were strong, which wasn't what I was expecting but oh well.

Now I have to think of a better way to get them away from y/n, same with the yellow head.

But how?

Meanwhile

Y/n- Chan! We made it!" Zenitsu said shaking you and letting you go just to do it again.

You laughed a bit until you started to get annoyed with this so you grabbed both his hands making him look at you.

"Yes zenitsu we are here now please stop shaking me, I'm nauseous," you said with a small smile to not sound that harsh.

He nodded his head and let go of you and looked straight ahead.

"But let's go! We should look around for a bit I'm excited to see what we find!" He heard you say who he felt himself being dragged by you which he didn't mind one bit.

You two started looking in all kinds of directions trying to look at anything and everything.

There we're some stuff here and there that caught your eyes but nothing like the food shops that were there.

You dragged zenitsu along with you to eat, you got your food and stood up since there weren't tables.

You two stood up until you felt someone jump on you. Making you drop your food, making you feel sad.

You were going to start threatening the person until you saw who had jumped on you.