•Chapter 8•

It was a normal day he could say.

Trees surrounded the area he was at, where he stayed most of the time.

Leaves fell into the ground as they flew from the trees.

A rock in the middle of it while he sat on top of it he looked around wondering when the next student would come in.

The next 'official demon slayer' that would make sankoji proud.

He was waiting for something to happen.

Something that would make his life or afterlife less boring he wanted something exciting to happen.

To make his life more interesting he was tired of sitting on a rock that would take humans so long to finally break.

After so long he heard someone coming closer approaching the area he was at he was interested to see who the trainee was.

And to see if they were strong enough to slash through this he got up quickly and hid in a nearby bush making sure he didn't make much noise.

They walked slowly, making their way towards the giant rock.

They stood in front of it looking in thought as they looked at it.

"This is what I have to slash? A bolder? Great," he heard them say in a hushed voice which he couldn't hear much of he assumed it belonged to a girl.

Now, this got him curious to see how well she would manage to slash through the rock.

He look up a bit making sure the bush was still hiding him, his eyes peeking through his mask watching.

He saw that she had h/l, h/c hair, s/c colored skin making the light making it glow. He couldn't see her exact face he wanted to step closer but the bush shuffled.

She turned her head quickly to his direction making him able to see her face.

She had e/c eyes that seemed bored? Tired? He couldn't tell they didn't have a sparkle in them but they still looked beautiful.

The way they narrowed she seems to have sleepy eyes that matched her face perfectly.

She stopped looking around and slashed through the rock he thought it wouldn't go through anytime anyone tried to slash through it the first time it didn't work.

He was surprised when she did it. She slashed through it.

The first time?

How.

He saw how she touched the rock that was now split up into two.

She touched the rock with her sword the mumbled something and the rock was back to normal?

No slash or anything it was a full rock now how?

When she walked out of the area he was in he stepped out of his hiding place to go touch the rock.

To see if what he saw was just something out of his imagination.

And it wasn't, the rock was in one piece it's like no one broke it at all like it hasn't been scratched once.

He look to where you had come from you were far away now.

'Who are you?'

Days had passed and every day you did the same thing you used a breathing style that he had never seen before he could only tell what two of them were.

Fire and ice.

You didn't use them regularly you used one daily which seemed like objects sharp objects falling into the rock slashing it.