ch. 10

SOMEBODY added this book to 'most likely not going to be updated again' and me being me, created another chapter because I felt offended that this person would think that. Of course this book is still on hold, and will not be updated for a while after this chapter.

---

"Hey wait a minute, why don't we talk this out??? We don't have to solve everything with violence..."
Dream pleaded to the very annoyed sans.

"Yeah well my day has been pretty shitty, and I really didn't need any other assholes ruining my day."
Red bit another piece of his chocolate off and continued to glare dream down.

"Please??? We just need some of the chocolate from here... We won't bother you again, promise!!"
Red raised an eyebrow at dreams need.

"Why the fuck would you need Underfell chocolate? Every au hates the stuff because its apparently to spicy."
Fell said and stuffed the wrapper into his pocket.

"Somebody wants the chocolate, this chocolate specifically, and we need to get some for them."
Nightmare backed up dream.

Fell thought about it for a moment.
"So you promise you won't come back here ever again?"

Dream rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well not ever again, but probably not for a while either..."

Red shrugged and sighed.
"Fine. How much?"

"Just a bar."

Red shoved his hand into his jacket pocket and fished out a bar of chocolate, handing it over to dream. Dream smiled and thanked him, then turned back toward the group.

"Where did the note say to go again?"
Dream asked.

Blue looked down to the unfolded dragon then handed it to dream.
"Uhh... I've never actually been to this au before, but error enjoyed it. Crafttale."

The air got tense at the mention of the 'dead' God. Ink opened an inky portal and teleported to the au.
Everything seemed to get less awkward as they appeared in an au that seemed to be completely made of crafting things, like paper, cardboard, cloth, buttons, and so on.

Inks eyelights widened as he looked around. He didn't remember creating this au, but then again he didn't remember a lot of things, but he felt like he would've written this one down, it was everything he enjoyed.

Sci watched as ink ran off, then looked toward blue, that was gone aswell.

"So I guess it's just us three..?"
Sci smiled nervously.

"I uh... I have to go find ink or he would forget what he was doing. Here, take the note, I'll meet up with you later!"
Sci and nightmare watched as dream walked away, leaving them alone.

---

Error decided to go back to the anti-void to see if he could find his old knitting supplies. He had gotten some others, but he had enjoyed using his old ones.

He summoned a one way portal first, just to make sure nobody was there, then stepped through into the large area he used to call home. Everything was exactly the same as it used to be, the only thing that changed were the fact his strings were gone, and everything he stored up there ended up on the floor. He walked over to the box and picked it up.

Then he felt a presence behind him. He spun around to see nobody there. Then there was a tap on his shoulder and he spun around again.

Who was this? were they messing with him? How did they know he was here?...

This went on for about thirty more seconds before error spun around and stringed up whoever was messing with him.

His eye lights widened and a grin took over his face and he loosened his strings, immediately going in for a hug.

"It's been a while, hasn't it fresh?"

---

I'm fucking evil by leaving you on a cliffhanger yeah? Well, hope you enjoyed the short update!!