ch. 6

Hello friends! This book is no longer on hiatus, I have a few ideas, they might not be the best, but I'mma continue anyway!
Hope you enjoy.

I was... Slightly bored. I sat in the paper void creating, and creating. Currently, I am sitting in a forest made of paper. There were animals running around, and the paper sun that i made with the help of my strings, light shining through the leaves.

This was really all I ever wanted. To live in peace, and not be attacked at any given moment, I was still pretty lonley though... And bored.

I sat there for a moment thinking, before I felt a smirk crawl up my face.

Of course i had an idea. I was gonna mess with people.
And blue would help.
This is gonna be awesome.

It was only a few minutes before I heard a portal open behind me. Well that was conveniently timed.

"Heya error! How are you?"
"I nEEd yOur hElP wiTh soMethInG."
He nodded and I proceeded to tell him my plan to confuse the heck out of people.

He started smiling and he agreed with my idea.

"Why though?"
"Eh. I Was bOreD."

~meanwhile somewhere else~

Ink felt weird. He felt a weird power in whole lot of AUs. And it wasn't just copies, it was also originals.

I created a portal to one of the AUs with the most magic to check it out.

When I got there I couldn't believe my non existent eyes. There were strings everywhere. But not errors strings. The magic didn't feel like errors, and errors strings were blue.

I was beyond confused. Who's magic was this? I decided to go and touch one. Nothing happened so i tugged it. It waved at me. I tugged on it agai-
Wait what.

I... Waved back?

Then it tied me up. It sat there a little bit, then let me go.

I am now the definition of confusion.

I decided to go talk to nightmare and dream about it. They might know someone with rainbow strings. I hope.

I got into nightmares base and saw dream and nightmare cuddling. I giggled and took a few pictures of it. Of course I wasn't gonna send it to anyone, that would be evil, but it would work as great blackmail material for nightmare.

I went over to dream and shook him gently to try and wake him up. He mumbled a few words before looking down to see nightmare hugging him.

He almost exploded with happiness. I thankfully managed to shut him up before he woke up nightmare and killed us all.

He slowly and very carefully took nightmare off of him. Once he was fully off, dream woke him up.

"Wha... What time is it?" Nightmare asked groggily. He sat up and yawned.

"I found something weird in a lot of the AUs." I said. "There were rainbow strings. All over the place. They weren't errors I don't think. The magic was definitely different. One tied me up for a few minutes but then let me go. I have no idea who they belong to."

Dream thought for a moment.
"have you tried tracing the magic to where it was coming from?" He asked.

"Duh. Of course I have. It definitely wasn't coming from inside the AU. And I couldn't track which AU it was." I said back.

There was a silence as everyone thought about what the strings could have been.

"We could try asking the AUs that had the strings if they noticed anything." Nootmare suggested.

"I guess we could try. We should go to outertale. The original. They're usually pretty good at figuring stuff out." I said.

We all got up. But just as I was about to create a portal, blue walked in.
"Oh heya guys! Where ya goin?" He asked.
"Well the weirdest think happened! There were rainbow strings everywhere! You know anything about it?"

"wowie... I dont think I know anything about rainbow strings... I should come with you!"

I looked over to night and dream. They both seemed to approve.
"alright! Everyone hop in!"

And then we all yeeted ourselves into the portal. Yay. Okay this chapter is over now-

Hello everybody! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, as you can see, my writing style has improved!
I'm not sure how long this book will last, I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible because I love you guys.

Updated: August 13, 2020