ch. 5

-inks pov-

I had just helped dream get into bed and was now out In the hallway. Dream had been getting worse and I was worried for him. I had tried looking for error but he wasn't anywhere.

Not even the anti void.

I sat down at my desk and took out my favorite notebook. It was one filled with some of my favorite pictures. I was looking through them when I heard a portal open- "what's up inky brah?" I quickly turned around to see fresh standing there. "Oh. It's just you." I honestly didn't know who else I was expecting. "Well blue wanted me to deliver a totally rad message to you!" He said. Blue? But wasn't he in nightmares side? "What is it?" I asked. "He told me, to tell you, to meet them at dreamtale at 2pm tommorow." He answered. "Thanks. Tell him I'll be there."

Me and dream were in dreamtale. I honestly didn't know why I had excepted. It was probably a trap or something that would get us killed. It's not like I can die or anything, but dream can. I was broken out of my thoughts as I saw a portal open in front of me. Blue walked out with nightmare following. "Hello ink! It's nice to see you again!" He said. "Its been a while hasn't it?" I said. "Yup! It most definitely has."

-dream's pov-

I was having a whole lot of mixed feeling here. Blue was a little bit positive, nightmare was full on negative, and ink was just everything. Blues positivity was making me feel a bit better, but I still felt horrible.

Ink had said that blue wanted us to come to dreamtale for an unknown reason, and that I had to come to.

I was leaning on the tree that was destroyed by me and nightmare, when a portal opened in front of us. Blue walked through with nightmare following. I have him a smile and he responded by glaring at me.

I mean, I can't blame him.

"So why'd you call us here?" Ink asked. "Well we were talking about it for a while..." "No. I said six words and you immediately decided you wanted to be friends again-"  NO! no. we just wanted to make a truth!" Blue answered.

Did I hear that right? After everything we did, why would they want to make a truth? I looked over to ink. He looked surprised and happy at the same time. "Wait really? B-but why? We did horrible things and-and..." Ink started, but didn't finish. "Look. It's okay. We can still fix things. You didn't know, and you were just trying to protect them. I forgive you." Blue finished right as ink puked out, well, ink.

"OOOHH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" ink went and gave blue the biggest hug ever. It was funny to see them laughing and rolling around in the grass. I looked over to nightmare and he looked away. "We should get going. The gang is going to think you kidnapped us or something." Nightmare said. "We thought it was going to be the other way around." I said. Ink giggled at that.

"So whens the next time we should meet up?" Ink asked. "Well you could come back to the base with us. It will be less boring and you could meet the others." Blue said "no. Most definitely not. There is no way I'm letting these two into my house-" "PPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE?????" nightmare was cut off by blue giving him puppy dog eyes. "Blue. Out of all the people I know, you should be the one that knows puppy eyes don't effect me." "Dangit." I giggled. Sometimes nightmare lack of kindness could be funny. "C'mon please? We promise not to do anything stupid." Ink was now down on his knees, along with blue, begging nightmare to let them stay. "OKAY FINE. As long as you stop... whatever your doing." Ink and blue jumped up and made a squealing sound that sounded like a dying ginea pig.

Nightmare opened a portal to his mansion. I got up and went over to ink. We walked through and everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked over to us.

Well it's about time I made another chapter for this book, and it seems this one is pretty long. (ʘ<ʘ )

Updated: Jun 10, 2020