ch. 1

-errors POV-

I got up and looked around. it was all white like the anti void, but had a blue tint to it, it seemed more relaxing and quieter than the anti void. As I looked around, I noticed a piece of paper on the ground.

It was directions for origami.

I went over and picked it up. I looked saw more paper fall out of the 'sky'. They were square pieces of paper, exactly for origami. I picked one up, it was a smooth pale blue color, i started folding it. Not by looking at the paper, but from my SOUL.

After I was done, I looked at the thing I had just created. Create

"I cAn... CReaTe?" I said allowed to particularly no one.

I was over joyed! I was finally free from fate. I took out my soul, it looked the same from Before, but the strings around it loosened and had a soft blue glow.

-tem skip brought to you by temmies-

They were everywhere. Blue, pink, yellow, red-  every color. The paper cranes were all over the place. I felt... Happy. I was finally free and could do what I wanted. I was starting to put more effort into my cranes, as the first one looked sloppy.

After a while, i got lonley. Even though I hated the voices they still kept me company. I decided to start putting magic into them. It was a pretty stupid idea, I know, but it was the best I could do.

I took the newly made paper cranes, which was yellow with blue stripes. I focused all my magic into it.

Nothing happened.

I sighed and put it down. I had a new nothing would happen, yet i was still disappointed.

I took another price of paper. I started folding it into something new.

A small pink butterfly.

As i was finishing up, I heard rustling besides me. I turned to look at the noise, and almost rebooted. The paper crane I put my magic into, had gotten up, and was walking around

I kinda just stared at it. If the origami could come to life...

I wouldn't have to be lonley.

I took the newly made butterfly, and put some magic into it.

It got up, and flew around.

And that was the start of something new.

Meanwhile, with the star sanses...

Helloo there anybody who reads my crappy books! I'm sorry if this is short, I don't write many stories in first person lol.
I hoped you enjoyed though!