ch. 11

I want to kill myself.

🌸🌸🌷 enjoy! 💞💞♥️

---

"It's been a while, hasn't it Fresh?"

Fresh smiled and I was able to see the parasite I'm his eye glow.
"Heya broski! You can't just leave like that, I thought you were dead! :("

I stepped back and smiled, forcing the glitches that came with the touching down.

"I'm happy to see you, but how did you get in here anyways?"

Fresh grinned.
"Some nice lady spoke to me from the sky...! She said "hey!! You should totally go visit your dead brother!!" And of course I thought it was a threat, ya know, but then a portal opened!! And now I'm here! Said her name was destiny? Idk."

"Ah! Destiny is the one that helped me. I've been living in this place for the past few years. I call it the paper void!"

Fresh looked around, still grinning. Multiple paper cranes perched on his head.

"Does anyone else know? Or am I missing out on something?"
Fresh asked, deciding to focus his gaze on craney, who was now sitting on his wrist.

I hummed. "Just blue and destiny I guess as far as I know. I am perfectly fine with revealing myself to everyone else, but I've decided I just want to play a giant prank on them before I do."

"You are a menace."
Fresh smirked.

"Wanna help?"

"[Funk] yeah."

---

Why had I decided I wanted to go after ink?? I am sick and tired and I cannot not  be around blue or sci, they both have positivity, and with the war happening, negativity has been skyrocketing. If nightmare wanted to, he could probably take over the whole multiverse.

I sighed and continued walking through what seemed to be snowdin town. Monsters made of various art supplies were running around, talking, and having fun. Eventually I came across ink talking with the local papyrus, who seemed to be made out of cut up glue bottles and red wires.

"Ink! You cannot just run off like that! I had to sprint around all of the underground to find you!"
That was exaggerated but whatever.

Ink smiled and waved.
"Hello dream! I was just talking with papyrus, whose says his multiverse name is paper. We were just talking about another skeleton who used to come by here."

I perked up at that.
"Really? This seems like a pretty hidden original au. There's someone else that has come through here?"

Paper pointed to grillbys.
"I didn't really interact with him much, but my brother sans hung out with him all the time! He kind of just disappeared one day, and it has made him pretty disappointed. Maybe you can help?"

I nodded and ink ran off to grillbys. I followed in suit and the shop seemed to be pretty empty, only a skeleton made of felt and buttons sat at the bar.

"Hello there fellow sans! We want to talk to you."

The sans noticably startled at inks loud voice, but he looked over and smiled anyways.

"Oh. I didn't know there were more of you. I'm sans, sans the skeleton. Or just craft, that's fine too." He waved and motioned us to sit down.

"So what brings you here? We don't get many visitors. You must need something if you've come to an au like this?"