ch. 4

"where were you?"

I was startled by nightmares sudden appearance. "Uh, well I... I was... With a friend!" Nightmare just gave me the complete look of disappointment. "Your... Not fooling anybody..." I was scared. I had to keep errors promise to not tell anyone he's alive. I would keep his promise.

"Why do you care about where I've gone?" I said back. Nightmare sighed. "Look. Ive just been getting more worried. Ever since error "died" things have been getting... Worse." Nightmare looked over to me. "I actually think we should try and solve everything... It's a stupid idea but people will just keep raiding AUs until the whole multiverse collapses." Nightmare finished. I was thinking about it, if we made a truce with ink and dream...

Maybe error would come back.

"YES!! that's a great idea! We'll make a truth with ink and dream!!" I shouted "wait what?-"  I grabbed nightmare and snuck to the living room.

Currently, dust was on the couch Sharpening his knife, killer and horror were playing ink, and cross was eating chocolate. That's probably the calmest they could ever get.

I let go of nightmare and got ready to have a whole bunch of attacks thrown at me...

"Hah! Uno-"

"HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHAT!!??"

I jumped up from behind the couch, and as expected, had a bunch of attacks thrown at me. I teleported to the other side of the room while nightmare just walked in.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU SCARED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT IF ME" dust got up and went to go get the knife he had been sharpening out of the wall. "Well I have brought news!" I looked around. Everybody still had the face of  ಠ ೧ ಠ.

"Well? You gonna tell is it or not?" Killer was trying to pick up the uno cards while horror was trying to eat them. "Well we have decided to make a truth with ink and dream!" Dust threw his knife at another wall, horror spit out the uno card, killer threw the uno cards at cross, who fell off the couch dropping his chocolate in the process.

"What!?" Cross shouted
"What?" I said back
"We don't even know where their base is." Said dust, who was now getting his knife out of another wall. "I'll just ask fresh to deliver a message since I'm friends with him." I said "blue your friends with everyone." Said cross. "That is very correct." I said.

"Ahem...

FRESH COME HERE I NEED YOU TO DO SOMETHING!!!"

*Leh fresh poof*

"What up dawg?" "You can get into inks place, right?" I asked. "You betcha!" "Great. Now deliver ink and dream a message." "Sure thing brah."

"Tell them to meet us in dreamtale tomorrow at 2 pm."

I am going to get error back no matter what.

I give thanks to whoever is reading this book!

Updated; may 31, 2020