Crushes

Ace's pov

I need to make chloe mine. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am a f-boy and sleep around a lot I know, but there's something different about this one.

I pull up to school and see Chloe getting out of a car I didn't recognize. "Bye mom, bye quinn" she smiles closing her door. I wait till the car leaves the parking lot before going up to her.

"Hey there beautiful" I grin looking at her up and down. She is so fucking sexy.

"My eyes are up here pervert" she snickers

"My eyes are up here pervert" she snickers. I shake my head and pull her into me by her waist

"Yes, but I'm admiring all of your beauty." I lean in trying to kiss her but she swerves me and I get her cheek.

"You're going to have to try harder than that bubs" she smiles and walks away. Oh she is going to be one hard girl.

P.E

I'm screwing around with my boys when a group of girls walk into the gym. Chloe is in the middle of them, her smile makes my heart stop. I watch as she runs to another group of boys on the other side of the room. She taps one on the shoulder and he turns around and hugs her. The way he looks at her makes my blood boil, she is supposed to be mine. She is laughing as they talk and he casually grabs her hand and kisses it.(no follow up on this guy, just there to cause drama)That's it, I can't take this anymore. I glance around the room to make sure the teacher is not there. Thank god he isn't. I stomp over towards them and grab Chloe by the waist pulling her away from him. I pull her toward the bleachers and sit down, setting her on my lap.

She pushes off of me and stands up glaring daggers into my soul. "What the fucking hell is wrong with you" she hisses

"Nothing, I just didn't like the way he was looking at you." I mumble

"Wait are you jealous" she sneers

"WHAT NO" I yell

"Listen i don't give a fuck if your jealous or not you cant just grab me like that" chloe hisses slapping the back of my head.

"Ow, and no i'm not jealous" I slump on the bleachers

"It sure seems like it"

"Well i'm not, now please just stop talking about it" I frown and look at the floor. Of course I'm jealous, how could I not be. I feel something placed in my lap and look up to see chloe.

She lifts my chin up " I'm not mad at you just to clarify, I just don't appreciate being grabbed so violently" I look deep into her eyes and I see a small grin appear on her face. She knows she's making me nervous and she's loving it.

"I'm sorry" I look down at my lap

"You're so cute when you're mad" she coos giveing me a bunch of kisses all over my face, but just so happens to miss my lips.

"You missed" I smile and try to kiss her. She leans back in my arms laughing trying to get away from me since I'm holding on to her tight so she can't leave. When we are both out of breath from laughing so much she leans against my chest baring her nose into the crook of my neck, she wraps her arms around my shoulders stroking my upper back with her nails.

"Since its friday, do you wanna come over and watch a movie tonight" I ask

"Can we cuddle?" She giggles

"Sure" I say laughing

"Yay" she squeals and gets up to go join her friends for the rest of PE. I watch her engulf Ash in a hug, she and Ash keep giggling and looking at me.

A/N: sorry this is so short and happy halloween