More to the truth

Mia's pov

A few hours later their room

Chloe's pretty honest with us, I sense there's more she's not telling us. "Thomas I feel there's more to the story. She wouldn't run away without a good reason" I sigh

"I agree, I guess we should talk to Ace's parents and find out what's up." he shrugs. I pull out my phone and try calling Chloe, I have no idea where Ace lives so I hope she picks up.

Chloe-bold

Mia- normal

Uh hi mom

Chloe I'm so glad you're ok, where are you?

Um I can't tell you I'm sorry. I should go.

WAIT

What

You don't have to tell me where you are but at least can you tell me where ace lives

Why

It's not important

Mom I can't

Please, I promise your dad and I will leave you alone

Fine but don't tell them I told you, his address is **********

Thank you sweetheart please be safe

I will mom love you

Love you to

End of call

"So?" Thomas says.

"I got it" I smile, Thomas grabs his keys and we sprint down to the car. I dropped Quinn off at Kouvr and Alex's this morning so Thomas and I could deal with the Chloe situation. I'm tapping my foot with nerves as we drive to the house.

Thomas puts his hand on my thigh to calm me down, "It's going to be alright, Chloe is a strong girl who can take care of herself l" he reassures me

"I know, I'm more worried what we are going to find with his parents" I sigh "I know that's who she's with, I called ash's mom earlier and asked and she said ash is currently in Florida with her grandparents, and has been there for nearly a week" (for the purposes of the story let's say its winter break) "and we both know pigs will fly before sage ever does something like this" thomas nods and holds my hand, gently caressing my wrist with his thumb.

Ace's house

We walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. I keep fidgeting with my rings and try not to let it show that I was nervous. "Hello" a lady opens the door, she has bleach blonde hair pulled into a tight bun. I don't know if we got the right place. Ace doesn't seem like he would be the kind of guy who grew up with parents like this. "Can I help you" she looks distastefully between Thomas and I.

"Um hi, I'm Chloe's mother Mia. Are you Ace's mother?" I smiled. She scoffed at the mention of Chloe's name. I see why Chloe said she has not been very fond of them the few times they have met. She tells me as much respect as she shows she receives nothing in return.

"Unfortunately" she rolls her eyes. What the hell is wrong with this woman, how does anyone talk about their kid that way. "Anyways what do you want" she snaps.

"To talk" Thomas said, wrapping a protective arm around me, I guess he could tell I was getting upset. She shrugs and opens the door to let us in. "It's going to be ok, I 'm right here" he kisses my head and we sit across from Agnes (Ace's mother).

"What do you want to talk about" she huffed

"Ace and Chloe. I'm sure you know by now have run away" I say.

"Wait what, I was sure he was at your house" she sits up. Thomas and I shake our heads. " Whatever it's probably because I said his father and I wouldn't pay for rehab if he was going with that little whore, hm sorry your daughter" Thomas finches and I dig my nails into his hand. She did not just say that.

"Please do not call my daughter a whore. If you could just give us a minute" I said through a fake smile. I was about ready to rip this lady's head off. Thomas and I step outside onto their patio. "Ok so it's pretty clear they ran away so they didn't have to be separated, do we just try and reason with that bitch"

"As much as I hate to say it I think we have to" he sighs. We head back inside.

"Ok im going to talk for a sec and you're just going to listen" I say, agnes nods but looks confused. "I get that you don't like my daughter or want your son around her but Thomas and I would like her back and clearly the only way that's going to happen is if we let them stay together, so would you suck up your damn pride and let the 2 of them be happy." I say.

"Now why would I do that" she leans back and looks at both of us "from my understanding getting your child back is much more important to you. With Ace gone I finally don't have don't have to pay for all his crap, as far as i'm concerned this is more a you problem." she smirks

I am so ready to hurt her. Thomas, knowing what I was thinking, picks me up and walks out of the house and to our car without so much as a word to agnes. "Let's go home and try to reason with her tomorrow" he kisses my head "ok" I smile and kiss him. "For now let's see if we can reason with chloe"

Chloe's pov

Night 3 days later

Ace and I have spent every night on the roof of the camper staring at the stars. "This is life. No rules, no parents, the bestest boyfriend in the world" I smile

"Bestest isn't a word silly" he laughs sitting up pulling me up with him

"It is if I say it is," I huff

"You're so cute," he smiles, squishing my cheeks in his hands. He kisses my lips and lays us down, him hovering over me.

"Stop, I'm really not, there are much prettier and cuter girls." I giggle burying my face in my hands.

"No your the prettiest and the cutest girl ever" he laughs kissing me again "and that's only one of the many many reasons I love you"

"Wha-" I stammer "you love me"

"More than anything" he smiles "just so you know, you don't have to say it b-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his.

"I love you to" I smile. He grins and pulls me close. "This right here is all I ever dreamed of"

"Same, this is perfect"