1

We begin this story with a small boy roaming around the abandoned city where he was left years ago. 8 to be exact.

The city was struck by a devastating earthquake and the government decided to leave it abandoned. Now this boy had green hair and eyes.

He also had 6 pairs of wings (12 wings for those that don't know) on his bag half of them is white and the other black. He has two dark red almost black horns with a golden halo between them.

This boy's name was Izuku Midoriya. Now Izuku had quite a few quirks. One was a IQ quirk that put him on par with Nezu.

So because of this quirk Izuku collected every book he could find in the city and read them. He had used his other quirks to build and collect resources. He even invented a battery that when fully charged could run Tokyo for a week. He found solar panels to charge said battery.

Now let's talk about his other quirks. One is Angel the most obvious is the 6 white wings and the halo, he is able to control all the elements and light and weaponize(don't know if it's a word but it is now) it. He can also heal his or other people's injuries.

Then we have Demon, again the obvious is the other 6 black wings and horns. He is able to control darkness. He can force people to tell the truth and tell when someone is lying.

The cost of using these quirks is a lot of energy. But gets reduced with training which he does a lot seeing as he is the only one there.

Then the final quirk that takes away the drawback of the other is Energy store. It manifested in his wings. When he eats the extra energy gets stored in his wings allowing him to use it when he needs it. It's like a dam storing water. He can store and infinite amount of energy in them.

Now back to Izuku. We find him walking to the park to enjoy himself. He retracted his wings to be more comfortable.

Izuku...

It's really quiet today. I sniff the air. 'It's going to rain tonight.' I said. I sense a group of people entering the city followed by another group.

"Damn villains and heros. Well time to chase them away." I said going to my home to put on my outfit and mask.

" I said going to my home to put on my outfit and mask

(without the hood. Art isn't mine)

The mask is black and white. My wings appear and I take to the sky. As I'm flying my wings make virtually no noise. By the time I get there the heros has already captured the villains.

I look at the heros. Must have been dangerous villains seeing as the top 3 heros were there as well as Eraserhead. I take a swan dive retracting my wings and land on my feet making a hole in the already broken ground. This made the heroes jump and be on guard.

I casually walk closer look at them. "I thank you heroes for removing those villains and keeping them from destroying my home." I said with a bow.